Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
US$141
US$225
Hilton.com
US$85
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$159
  • Pool
Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$90
ComfortSuites
US$162
  • Restaurant
The Point Hotel & Suites(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$125
US$137
US$92
  • Pool
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$86
US$145
US$124
2,030 results
All reviewssea worldquick queuerestaurant staffinternational driveconvention centerbreakfast buffetclean hotelconcierge deskshuttle servicefree shuttlenice poolking beddisney worldhgicvsparksdiscovery
Reviewed 26 April 2012

As someone who normally stays in a villa or a condo when we travel to Orlando (which is one or twice a year) we were able to get a last minuet deal with flights and hotel booked as a package that worked out at an amazing price and went for it!!!!

I was a bit nervous as I wasn't sure what kind of Hilton this was going to be and worried that it was going to be a bit dated, motel type thing!! WOW was I wrong, I can not say one bad thing about this hotel!!!!

We were there for a week and breakfast was included. Breakfast was immense it was a buffet with the normal toast, cereals & fruit and then there was a hot items section with eggs made to order whatever way you wanted them and there was also a waffle station and a cake/muffin section. If I remember correctly if you were to buy the Buffet it was about $12 which we would not have paid as we are happy with a donut but as it was included we were over the moon!!! We ate there every morning and loved it.

The room was spacious, clean and modern - everything you would want from a hotel room and free wifi! We had requested a room on a high floor as if you were on the side of the building overlooking Sea World you can see the fireworks (a tip I got from a previous review) and we watched the fireworks almost every night!!!

We used the pool everyday and it was clean and well laid out!! Not too busy either.

Staff were very friendly and helpful and we loved the cookies left out on the reception desk every night.

Loved this hotel and would not hesitate to recommend it to anybody and I would go back in a second!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cupcake2006
Reviewed 22 April 2012

We were in the area and needed a room for 4 nights because we were going to Sea World and Aquatica great location close to disney close to universal plenty to do and see around hotel very safe area clean rooms

1  Thank Andrew K
Reviewed 18 April 2012

This hotel was great, room, pool was clean n staff was friendly n conveniently located....however our garmin was programmed to the hotel address n we exited off the turnpike on consulate drive not knowing until it was too late about a sunpass only exit, there r no attendants...we r waiting for our fine by license plate in the mail....just a helpful hint!!!!

5  Thank country033
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Front desk very friendly and allowed me to check in early. A nice surprise was the warm cookies they make and give out around 7p!

Room Tip: I did not see if they had a spa nor did I eat breakfast
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank jperl333
Reviewed 15 April 2012

The hotel is a good place to stay for those visiting Sea World and Aquatica. There is a shuttle available which is conveniant. There is plenty of parking, staff is attentive, microwave, small refrigerator, and room is quiet. there is a nice view from the upper floors too.

What keeps this hotel from being rated higher is that it will not win any awards for room cleanliness. My kids found a beer can under the bed. The base boards in the bathroom has a large collection of stains. The room could benefit from some touch painting. Matress also had some use as it sagged in the middle.

There is no complementary breakfast. Excercise room was nice.

Overall I would stay there again. My family had a nice trip.

Room Tip: The upper floors have a nice view.
2  Thank dv83