“Orlando Stay - Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #9 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 22 March 2012

We always stay at Hampton Inn's and this one was one of the best yet. Compared favorably with the Rosen Center downtown where we were the previous week at a conference. Location was convenient just one exit from Epcot right on I4. We were able to travel east and west to visit relatives in Poinciana and Tampa. Maura, the desk agent on arrival, was cheerful and very informative with pointers on how to get into and away from the Disney complex. No restaurant in hotel, but excellent breakfast!!! Loved the MM waffles.

Room Tip: Just pick one, they're all great!! Maybe stay away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Roger E
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista

Reviewed 21 March 2012

I stayed in the hotel while my husband had a workday. I enjoyed the spotlessly clean fitness center, spent time reading in my room. I requested maid service wat 10 am so I could plan my day and that was done promptly on time. I requested help for the clock re-set and that was done promptly also. The breakfast time of 6 am-10 am was perfect for both of us. I especially liked the fresh fruit choices. I felt that all my needs were met there beyond my expectations. Thank you for opportunity to share.
Maura at fron desk was friendly and professional, answering all my questiojns.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Rebecca G
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Nothing is "cheap" around Disney but this hotel was a great value for the area and had great customer service. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. We stayed 5 nights. Breakfast buffet was good with a wide variety including waffles, fruit, eggs, bacon, cereal, etc. The eggs did appear to be reconstituted. Location was just outside the parks. Room was standard. Nothing exceptional but was clean and comfortable. Internet access was easy and everything functioned well, including A/C. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank spoonsugar
Reviewed 17 March 2012

This hotel was wonderful! It is a great choice when visiting Walt Disney World. It was extremely clean and conveniently located. The staff was wonderful. I would highly recommend this hotel. I have stayed in many hotels in the Disney area including Disney resorts and this is by far the best!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lovetotravel4208
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Miss Maura and the other lady working along side her (sorry....failed to get your/her name) were exceptionally kind and helpful. Wonderful attitudes exhibited by these 2 ladies are what makes customers want to return to your establishment.

Note: Everyone there was kind (from the front desk to the breakfast server to housekeeping!).

It is my pleasure to provide this feedback.

R Choate and Family

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Rusty C
Jonas B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2012

Dear R. Choate, I could not agree with you more. Maura has been a great asset to our hotel from day one. She is a recent addition to our team of wonderful employees but she’s become a big favorite! Her impressive attitude shows not only towards her interaction with guests, but also towards her coworkers, and work in general.
I’m delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forwards to seeing you and your family again soon!