1,251 results
All reviews lake eola amway center church street evening reception free happy hour cooked to order breakfast complimentary breakfast night life within walking distance two room suite valet service bars and restaurants business trip front desk staff very nice hotel per day wedding
Reviewed 18 June 2016

We had business at the courthouse and this was by far the closed hotel. Love the valet parking! The room was ok. Had an issue with trash not being dumped and it was very musty smelling. Breakfast was your standard choices but the omelet station was a nice touch. I would skip the evening snacks and wine reception.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Gil K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for posting it. We appologize for missing your trash can. I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you in person about it and see how we can Make It Right.
I can be reached at 407-835-6840. Please feel free to call me at your leisure
Kind Regards

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Last minute plans to visit downtown Orlando. Always able to accommodate us. a short walk to wherever we want to go. Courteous staff. Nice pool. Large clean rooms with pull out couches. Usually my go to place if I'm staying downtown for a night

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you Nina for your kind comments and for taking the time to post them on Tripadvisor. Our team members appreciate when they are recognized for a job well done.
We look forward to your future return
Best Regards

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Hotel was beautiful, staff was very nice and professional, evening reception was nice and made me feel welcomed. The room was very nice and very clean. We slept great! I usually can't sleep in hotels but I could here. We will stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Gil K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

We are very happy to hear about your experience at the Embassy Suites Orlando Downtown and appreciate the time you took to write about it on Tripadvisor.
The team at the hotel takes pride in comments such as yours and, of course, in providing superb service.
We look forward to your future return.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Roaches in my room. Killed 2 in the bathroom and they wouldn't move me to another room that night. Complained to management they said they would give me enough points on my rewards for a free night anywhere and they did not do that. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Very convenient and close to downtown Orlando. The rooms are clean and staff is very helpful. There is a complementary bar from 5-7p. Valet service for your vehicle. Place hosts reception or weddings.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Gil K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

Dear Rafael,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with Tripadvisor readers. The team at the Embassy Suites Orlando takes pride providing great service and in feedback such as the one you posted.
We hope to be of service to you again in the near future.

Best Regards