I have heard a lot of things about this hotel . Mainly concerning the amazing pool which has a lazy Susan ... the sand bottom pool and the fact that the area alone makes you feel like your in an amusement park all its own . We decided for our stay we would check out this amazing hotel . This was our first time staying at the Beach but now our first time eating there ( see my reviews for Beaches and Cream as well as Cape May).
We are DVC members and as such stated in a 2 bedroom villa on the villa side of the hotel ( which is to the far right of the hotel if looking at it ). It has its own pool over there as well.
Before arriving , I was told that parking was limited and to use the Valet ( which btw does NOT come complimentary if you stay there ) and has a steep fee of $25/ day. Now we ended up using them due to information that was given to me in the wrong ( but later rectified at no charge to me or those staying with us ). The bell service persons whee very kind , curtious and wanted to make sure nothing was left or dropped . They had our items off loaded and within a few minutes of us getting into our room , they had it up to us . Very worth it if you have a lot of items.
Now let me tell you of our room . It was HUGE , furnishings where very nice , colors reminded you of the sea . A very large almost too big for the room flat screen tv adorned the wall and was in each room. 3 balconies graced outside , although kinda cramped . However this was made up to us by the wonderful view of the Epcot ball! It lit up in soft colors at night that made you want to reach it and touch it . Down side was fireworks where promptly at 9 and they echoed off the building, making them sound louder than they where, with our little ones we thought for sure they would wake .
Inside the room was a full kitchen and a small kitchen nooks . A laundry area and so many doors ! Each door leading to a new area of discovery. On the mast side doors opened to a shower and vanity, john area , another vanity ( with light up makeup mirror ) a very large soaking tub as well as a closet which had the safe , broom and vacuum . The master itself was nice , a sitting sofa , desk large king bed and the tv. The second bedroom had a husband her vanity ,as well as a separate area for shower and John ( no tub). 2 queen beds as well as a huge tv . It truly was an impressive room ! The only negative where the busses . Not always prompt or even close to ontime , you had to give yourself plenty of time to get from one location to the next . All in all the hotel was amazing and we ended up staying right until 1 day prior to the hurricane . We even made plans to stay again the next years. A hotel surly to be on your list to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leisure, elegance and romance converge at this charming New England-style Resort hotel. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, enjoy exquisite dining and explore the pools, lagoons and whirlpool spas of Stormalong Bay. Sharing many amenities with its sisters, Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, Disney's Beach Club Villas is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Villas Hotel Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disney Beach Club Villas
- Disney Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Villas
- Disney's Beach Club Villas Orlando, Florida