US$85
HolidayInn.com
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$179
  • Pool
Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$80
The Point Hotel & Suites(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$98
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$180
US$153
US$98
Hotels.com
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Pool
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$62
Priceline
3,099 results
All reviewsvineyard grillhighball harvestjw marriott next doorlobby loungespa poolclub levelkids clublazy river poolturn down servicebeautiful propertypool staffluxury hotelfour seasonsfitness centerself parkupon checkdisney world
Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

Overall an above average experience as it should be, but not quite 5 star worthy.

Pros:
The staff was helpful and accommodating of requests. The outside resort grounds are nice and the pool options are great. The food at the tavern and pool was very good. The balcony gave privacy from neighboring balconies on left and right.

Cons:
The property, furniture and fixtures area showing some age around the edges. The service was a bit inconsistent. They double billed me for valet parking on my folio. My wife was bitten by unknown bugs in the bed while sleeping. Waking up to a wife with bug bites from the bed is not fun.

Cons:
Double billed for valet parking on folio
Bitten in bed by unknown bugs.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank MS1278
Reviewed 16 October 2015

Beautiful grounds and pool area with good service at poolside. + wasnt crowded which is really great and relaxing. Common areas and rooms were well decorated with quality materials and well maintained.
Very good restaurant. Excellent homeade cocktail specialties. Very good service.
Didnt have My daughter with me for this trip, but there was a nice kid playing area.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2015

I've stayed at several Ritz-Carltons in the past and this one is right up there for views and comfort, but it just misses the mark of a 5 star. Perhaps it's because it seems to cater to the conference crowd (which is why I was there), and the service really is very good, but I've come to expect best-in-class all around from the Ritz. I very much enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: You'll get access to free wifi (otherwise it's $19 a day) if you sign up for the free Marriott/Ritz-Carlton rewards program.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Had a conference at this hotel and received great service along with a beautiful room.
I enjoyed using the fitness center while visiting along with the pool accommodations!
The conference rooms were spacious and the staff were very attentive to the needs of anything.
I would recommend this hotel to families, couples, and businesses.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2015

We had a wonderful anniversary weekend. The Ritz staff keep congratulating us on our special anniversary. The room was nice and cleaned whenever we stepped away. We had nightly turndown service again while we were out to dinner. The bathroom was huge. Drawers were a little tight since we lost one to minibar stuff (wasted on us). The staff are great poolside or at the restaurants. Always answering, "My pleasure."

Thanks Ritz!