“Best pizza in Orlando!!”

Mulberry Street Bar & Grill
Ranked #2,526 of 4,141 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The best pizza in Orlando!!!! The crust, the sauce, the fresh veggies, everything, was so delicious. And best part is, low on salt! The wings were good, but not great (that's why I didn't give them 5 ☆). Customer Service was fantastic. JT was very attentive and quick. Also, Juan, the pizza Chef, came to greet us because we told our Waiter that the pizza was perfect. Planning to go back to try there Burgers, since they are homemade. And of course, for more pizza!!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

So the servers come and go frequently. Training is not consistent at all. However if Eddie (the main cook) prepares a meal for you then it is great. The pizza is pretty good most of the time as well. They over pour drinks which is a plus, and if you keep coming back they treat you like family.
Can be a 5 star or 1 star depending on who is working though. I understand they are under new management however, no clear difference.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We used to go to this restaurant about once a month. The last few times we went, it was mediocre at best so we stopped going for about a year now. Decided to give it another try and nothing's changed. It seems like they have switched their focus to being more of a bar and less of a restaurant. I would not say the food is bad, and if you are in this neighborhood it would work in a pinch, but it is not anything worth making this a regular stop on our list.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Nice people, but, dirty establishment. Drinks are mediocre, but, I couldn’t help noticing the dirty floor, baseboards and bar.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Pizza was good, service horrible. Or should I say billing practices were criminal. Went in at happy hour for pizza for my son and I. Had to ask for a menu.....humm. Should have warned me off at that point. But, waiter brought a menu. I asked for a kids menu. Waiter said he didn't have one but knew the items......spaghetti, 10" pizza, etc.... I chose the 10" pizza (keep that in mind for later billing). I asked if there were any happy hour drink and chow deals. Waiter said any draft was $2.50 plus 16" pizzas were $7.99. I asked what was on draft. He said all they had on draft so I ordered a Blue Moon. I asked what 16" pizza was on special.....were all on the menu on special? He said yes, all on the menu. Yum.....chow was good. So, fast forward to the bill......$38. For a $7.99 pizza, a $2.50 beer and a kids pizza. I was floored. I questioned the bill. The waiter admitted not applying the $7.99 pizza deal and went to the back. He came out with $7.99 plus $1.00 for each topping. Again I questioned why, when he told me the $7.99 deal was for ANY pizza on the menu. Next I asked why the beer was $4 rather than $2.50 as he quoted at order. Again he went in the back.....came out and said $2.50 was domestic only. Humm, he quoted $7.99 for the pizza.....it ended up costing about $13. He quoted $2.50 for the beer....it ended up costing $4. Then the kids 10" pizza was about $10. Regular price. Not Kids menu price or even special price. I asked for the manager. Hector came out to discuss. Said the waiter should have known.....? I said yes, he is your waited....not my problem. Hector was worthless. Wouldn't stand behind his staff incompetence (or purposeful deception?). Yep.....I'm new to the area. Just retired out of the USAF.....pentagon. Nope, I will not be returning to that place! Food was pretty good but they are crooks and then don't stand behind their word. Dishonorable in my book.