“Best fries ever!!!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #16 of 344 Quick Bites in Orlando
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I still cant over on their potato waffle fries!! It taste like heaven. And the staffs were also friendly. Its my 1st time to order there. They suggested and guide me on what orders will i take.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I can't give 5 stars as after eating there a few times as I done some research into the company and didn't like what I saw. Besides from that the chicken is so tasty and the waffle fries too. Don't forget the chick fil A sauce to go with it!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Been visiting Chicks for years. One of my favorite restaurants. But this was my first time stopping for breakfast! Awesome chicken biscuits! So good, I’ll definitely be back for more!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Great tasting food. Great value and top quality service. Can’t really go wrong. Restaurant was clean and well presented. Staff friendly and polite.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018

They have what you need when you need it. Hot fresh food with some healthy items to help you make it through your vacation.

Date of visit: August 2018