“On par with the Burrito Bars around town”
Review of Gringos Locos

Gringos Locos
Ranked #351 of 4,141 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 June 2015

I was downtown for jury duty and saw a flyer on the bulletin board for Beth's Burgers and decided to check it out. Next door was Gringos Locos and fresh Mex suddenly sounded a whole lot better. It's a small place with the same Chipotle made-tor-order approach. It wasn't too busy at noon although half the patrons were taking theirs to go. I had the chicken tacos minus sour cream and they went down fast. For drinks there was a decent beer selection and one of those all-in-one soda fountain machines. The food was quality although not exceptional.

Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

$2 tacos for happy hour. Best taco I ever had. Great service. Try the Double D or the fish tacos. Will make a point to come here again.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

Want a real veggie taco with rice and beans? Make your way to Gringos Locos in the Milk District and you will be happily satisfied. Your carnivore friends will also find their favorite among a large selection of choices. The flour hard-shell tacos are light and delicious - you could also become addicted!

Reviewed 28 May 2015

Last week we popped in to Gringos Locos with my sister looking to grab something fast. It turned out to be best mexican food we ever had, with a great atmosphere and some lovely staff. Wish I remember names of 2 guys who were serving us, cause they are ledge. It was a random visit but made our night. Highly recommended. I'd give them 10 stars out of 5.

Reviewed 13 May 2015

I absolutely love this place! While we all know that eating anything after 2am from a night of drinking is amazing. I also visit this place when I haven't been drinking. All their Taco options are amazing.