“So pleasant!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 4,120 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: Dr. Phillips Blvd at Plaza Venezia
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We cannot say enough about the high level of service at the bar here. Very capable mixologists. Our group challenged them and they were up for the challenge. And always with a smile!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,074)

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We wanted a early dinner and found this place. We have dinned at other Seasons 52 and this was just as good as all the others. I do not think you can go wrong with anything of the food selections. Our waiter was nice and the place was packed. If you can get in try it and you will be sold.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We sat at the bar,and were greeted right away. Our bartender made us great martinis and beer recommendations were on point.the dinner was very tasty and at a very reasonable price for the extremely high quality.good place for date night! Nice staff!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

It saddens me to make this review, but for the safety of the general public I feel compelled to share this. On a recent visit to Orlando I was excited about the possibility of going to dinner at Seasons 52... prior to that I had an opportunity to have cocktails at the bar earlier that day. Upon a visit to the mens restroom, and prior to exiting, as usual, I attempted to wash my hands, to learn that they had no hot water in the men's room... While in the restroom waiting for the water to heat up, for approximately 4 minutes, the restaurant Chef came in and went into the stall... I return to the bar and waited approximately 20 minutes for him to exit and he had not... At that point I requested to speak to a manager. I met the manager to express my concern, and invited him to accompany me to the men's room, where I proceeded to ask him to check for hot water... His response to me was to apologize, and to express his concern... I reminded him of the seriousness of this situation in terms of the influenza epidemic, and just the fact the fecal matter can be extremely harmful if transmitted... he attempted to assure me that he was not aware of this situation, however that they did have hot water in the kitchen... Which in my own mind I questioned. So therefore my excitement of having dinner there that evening went dark. Needless to say we chose another restaurant which we really enjoyed! PS ... on my return home I was sick, and was in bed for two and a half weeks...

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We came for dinner. Everything was delicious! They focus on fresh seasonal ingredients. Flatbread appetizer was wonderful. Everyone loved their entrees. Mini desserts were perfect end to the meal.