“We have been here twice this”

Miller's Ale House - Orlando I - Drive
Get food delivered
Ranked #196 of 3,793 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Miller's Ale House is a local restaurant and sports bar where you can eat, drink, watch sports, and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been here twice this week. Food is pretty good. The biggest problem is they have one server working the entire outside dining area. She is running herself ragged but that doesn’t make customer service any better. Sounds like they’re trying to cut labor too thin. My wife ordered the zinger tacos. They were pretty good except for the fact that they didn’t build them away she requested. I had the blackened shrimp wedge salad. It was pretty good except for the lack of dressing. We will come back because it’s normally better than this. I hope it’s just a bad day.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank jimmieo23
Millers A, General Manager at Miller's Ale House - Orlando I - Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi there, Jimmieo23. This is certainly not the standard at our House and we’d like to follow up with you directly. We hope you will consider sending the details of your visit and your contact info to us via our website: www.millersalehousefeedback.com/ so that we can reach out to you and get to the bottom of this concern immediately. Talk to you soon!

Write a reviewReviews (3,245)

Reviewed 9 December 2020

Beware of portion sizes here! Most dishes are enough to split at least between two people, so take that into consideration when ordering. There a plenty of menu options for everyone. Service was good, and the restaurant was following the pandemic guidelines well.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank alicialudescher
Millers A, General Manager at Miller's Ale House - Orlando I - Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2020

Hello, Alicia! Thank you for your feedback. We are always open to suggestions from our guests! We hope you will consider sending your feedback and your contact info to us via our website: www.millersalehousefeedback.com/ so that we can work on improving for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed 23 October 2020

Miller's checks all the boxes for my family and I. The prices are very reasonable especially for the portions size you receive, they also have beer specials. Their "Zingers" are the best boneless wing i've ever had...i dream about them! They have indoor and covered outdoor seating if you prefer to be in the AC or in the fresh Florida heat!

Date of visit: November 2019
3  Thank nicoleeh0327
Millers_Ale_House, General Manager at Miller's Ale House - Orlando I - Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2020

Thank you, Nicoleeh0327! We always appreciate our guest feedback, especially the Raving ones!

Reviewed 18 September 2020 via mobile

Staff was quite accommodating to help our group enjoy the football game. Every staff member was incredibly kind, helpful and fun. The drink prices were fantastic and tasted wonderful. We are now fans of the Zingers! Portions were good enough to share.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank Martha G
Millers_Ale_House, General Manager at Miller's Ale House - Orlando I - Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2020

Thank you, Martha! We always appreciate our guest feedback, especially the Raving ones!

Reviewed 7 September 2020

Visited Millers on several occasions while in Orlando. Service is excellent and had good conversations with the bar and floor staff. Food was amazing every time I do not have any negative things to say about this bar. I cannot wait for my next visit

Date of visit: October 2019