“AMAZING PLACE TO STAY FOR YOUR VACATION”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of villa Toscana

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 25 reviews

Reviews from our community

Phalando...
“AMAZING PLACE TO STAY FOR YOUR VACATION”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

This place was amazing we had a lot of space . The hot tub and pool was amazing also . the kids had fun in the game room and it was close to all the stores and restaurants in that area . I will love to come back and i will differently tell all my friends and family that they need to book this place .

Date of stay: December 2017
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Jan 2018
"Hi Phalando
Thank you - I appreciate you agreed to waste a minute of your precious time to sent me this review about your stay at villa Toscana.
I am glad to hear you had a great time at Vila Toscana .
You're more than welcome to come again and stay in one of our villas on your next vacation in Orlando .
***HAPPY NEW YEAR ***
Perach"
td51
London, United Kingdom
“Good villa in convenient location for Disney”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Stay here with my family for our summer vacation in last two weeks of August. The booking process was easy and very quick helpful responses with any questions we had. The villa was easy to find on a small community but near all the Disney parks!!
The house was clean and well kept with all the facilities and equipment you need. We didn't spend that much time in the pool but when we did it was just right fir cooling off after a long day out.
We would certainly recommend this place for any family of 4 to 8 people!!

Date of stay: August 2017

343stacey...
Montclair, New Jersey
“Family vacation”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Overall the place was very comfortable. It was clean, nicely decorated with sufficient space for my family of 6. I like open bright and spacious livable space and this place was ideal.

The pool was not very good. The water looked cloudy the entire time I was there. The mesh covering did not provide a good enough cover to keep out the bugs and an occasional lizard. The jacuzzi was worse. I think the interior walls of the jacuzzi needs a good cleaning. Also, I believe it was early Monday morning without warning the person responsible for maintaining the grass woke us up with the loud lawn mower.

We were provided with all the essentials for cooking, which we did a lot of.

The booking process was very seamless and thorough. Everything was as indicated with regards to getting in the house, utilizing it and leaving.

Date of stay: June 2017
20 Jul 2017
Hi Stacey
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your overall stay.
The grass is maintained on a Monday and normally it is after 9 o clock, this is normally ok with most guests.
The pool/spa did develop an issue of a mechanical nature just after your stay, this has now been fixed and the pool/spa is crystal clear again.
The mesh is standard covering for Florida homes and as yet no alternative is available.
828hunter...
Denver, Colorado
“Beautiful facility well suited for our family and grandchildren”
Reviewed 11 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We were very close to all the attractions in Kissimmee. Our unit was clean, fresh, easy to find and kid friendly. I would gladly book this unit again.

Date of stay: April 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
11 May 2017
Hi Hunter Mac

Perach
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.