“This is the place the locals go”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Ranked #94 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood, Bahamian, Jamaican
Good for: Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
CDA, ID
“This is the place the locals go”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

This was the best food we had in Orlando. AMAZING. It's a very busy local place so don't expect an intimate dinner. Just great food and plenty of it.

Visited February 2012

NC
“Love this place, wish there were more of them in the Carolinas!”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Love the food here, I have for years. Fresh, not overly expensive, and nice environment. The patio is a nice place to hang out & drink if that is your style - stick to the inside if you have kids as it can get very noisy if there is live music....but hey, the kids might dance all their remaining energy off! ;o) Favorite dish = almond encrusted salmon with mashed sweet potatos.....delightful!

Visited February 2012
St. Augustine, Florida
“Huge Group, Great Food, Great Service, Great Experience!”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

We were a large group- 2 tables, 20 people. Our arrivals were staggered and some had many questions on the menu, some were veggie, others eat Kosher, some had allergies... I remain SO IMPRESSED by the waitstaff's patience and excellent care of such a large group!

The food was delish- I personally tried the goat cheese app in a red pepper (can't remember the name), and a portabello flatbread. Lunch was the Veggie Cuban (great once I poured the balsamic dressing that came over my beefsteak tomato salad on it!) and dessert was a freshly made slice of key lime pie. Starbucks coffee is better. ;)

I tried several other dishes (that's the best part of dining with friends!) and everything was well prepared. My club soda remained full and she brought fresh limes each time. I wish I could remember our waitress' name so as to praise her specifically!

GREAT Experience. I was hesitant to go (I prefer local places) but I will happily return to Bahama Breeze and hope the service/quality of food is always above standard!

• Visited March 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
“Excellent”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Loved the atmosphere, the food, the drink, our waitress were all excellent.

Visited March 2012
Norwell, Massachusetts
“Weekday lunch with family of four...great food..obnoxious waiter”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Visiting DIsney for a week and decided to try for lunch. Nice, comfortable restaurant, food a little pricey but very good. Our waiter (Mike) was obnoxious from start to finish. He tried to upsell us on everything. He had to tell us his three favorite entrees even though we were ready to order. (He then went to table beside us and told that table about his favorite entrees, which were different than what he had told us.) I ordered the chicken vegetable quesadilla which were very good. My wife had a large garden salad, and the kids ordered off the the kids menu. He tried to sell us on "the best lemonade in the world" and even before we finished our meals he was preselling us on dessert. He came back and tried the hard sell on us for dessert and we said no thank you and asked for the check. He then came back again to try and pressure us into ordering dessert, this time we had to forcibly say "no" just ther check please. We are fine with a waiter explaining food choices to us, but he was all cheesy car salesman type. Will try again on next visit and hope for another waiter/waitress.

• Visited February 2012