“Taste fantastic”

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

We ordered summer roll. Taste great. The children enjoyed the spring roll. And I love the noodle beef. Taste fantastic. We certainly will be back!!

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

#50. Great soup. Actually quite filling. This was a great stop after visiting Leu Gardens nearby. Loved the lychee smoothie. Needed liquids after the heat.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Myself and a friend came here for early dinner on a weekday and were not disappointed. The staff were friendly and speedy, and the food was excellent, cooked to perfection, plentiful and tasty. looked lovely, too - I regret not getting photos of our gorgeous dessert cake!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

BF and I try to stop in a couple of times a month. We usually get the Bun Cha Gio Thit Nuong (Grilled Pork & Spring Rolls on Rice Vermicelli), but I've also had the Pho Tai (Rice Noodle Beef Soup with Sliced Rare Beef).

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Little Saigon is not around the corner but I would drive a longer way for this consistently wonderful food. The restaurant is tidy and very casual. The service is quick, knowledgeable and helpful.

I can't get past the thin sliced beef pho. I ordered it last year and this year's was even better. And the shrimp rolls as an appetizer were terrific. My husband and our friend both enjoyed the garlic shrimp with vegetables. And friend's wife enjoyed the pad thai with shrimp. The portions were all huge and the prices very very fair.

I want to pack up this restaurant and ship it home.