Holiday Inn Express Orlando Airport(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$85
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$113
US$110
HIExpress.com
US$128
US$106
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$119
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$124
US$118
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$180
US$161
Official Hotel
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$92
US$170
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$55
Agoda.com
US$155
US$100
Priceline
3,960 results
All reviewscongress parkbedroom villadowntown disneypaddock poolcarriage housemain poolartist's palettebus stopgrandstand areasprings areadvc memberspaddock grilldisney vacation clubfull kitchenold key westcommunity hallmain building
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This resort is themed nicely after the Saratoga Horse Race - you will find great photo-ops in the lobby and just outside at the bus stop. Lots of little touches throughout related to horses/horse racing. Very pretty lakes and greenery. The buildings are spread out, so walking to/from your room to the main buildings (the restaurants, the rentals, the clubhouse, etc) can be daunting. They do have bus stops throughout the resort. Some activities available include golf, surrey rental, billiards (in a strangely configured outdoor space so spray for mosquitos), video games, a small movie theatre, outdoor playground. We visited two of their pools - one near the Paddocks building and one at the main entrance. Both were spacious and had separate areas for younger kids. I imagine the rooms around there get a lot of noise. There is also a walking trail to Disney Springs (or take a water taxi). We stayed in a Deluxe Studio located at the end of a building with a pretty view of the water. The sleeping area was spacious. The kitchen was not and very much lacked storage space. There is limited parking around the main buildings and only short-term parking by the front entrance.

Room Tip: Ask for a water view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank wendyquest
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at Saratoga Springs several times and this time did not disappoint. In the past we have stayed at both preferred and standard view like locations. This time around we stayed at a standard view carousel location.

Pros: Second bus stop, so can get off the bus quicker after long day at the park, you are close to the paddock pool area, generally quiet.
Cons: It is a 5 minute walk to Artist Palette, Turf Club and main pool. 15 minute walk to Disney Springs.

The resort is very nice, somewhat spread out which can be advantage/dis-advantage depending what you are looking for. The bus stops are strategically located so it is never a far walk to the bus stops to get to the parks. If you into resorts pools there are 3 at Saratoga Springs. First is the main pool and water slide at the main building which offers daily pool activities, pool and slide at the Paddock and quiet pool at Congress Park.

If shopping is your thing that I recommend staying at Congress parks it's a 5 minute walk to Disney Springs. There are plenty of dining and shoppings options there.

At the main building you have artist palette and turf club. Artist Palette is good counter service options we usually eat here after going to the pool or before picking up the magical express to head home.

We did eat at Turf Club one night and food here was good as well. Menu is a mix of steak,burgers, chicken dishes, as well as kids menu consisting of pizza,hotdogs,burgers etc.

Another nice option is taking boat to Disney Springs Westside. The boat runs every 20 minutes and drops you off at mid-point of Disney Springs. From there have option of taking boat back or walking through Disney Springs and back to Saratoga Springs.

Overall the resort is very nice, not as themed as some of the other resorts but service and amenities is definitely up to Disney standards and would recommend to anyone as a base of operations for their Disney Trip.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Bbrant1973
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I am 32 years old and I have been visiting Disney resorts (including the cruise line) since 1994. Growing up, my parents bought into Disney Vacation Club, so we were always vacationing with Disney, is some form or fashion. That said, over the years I've come to expect a certain level of cleanliness and service from Disney.

This is the third time that I have stayed at Saratoga Springs, and I hate to say that I remain disappointed in my experience. While we usually stay at Disney's Old Key West, Saratoga doesn't have the same "Welcome Home" feel that OKW has. In my opinion, SSR is more about quantity (of guests), instead of focusing on the quality of the experience.

The room wasn't as clean as other DVC resorts I've visited. Also, Animators Palate is entirely too small for the size of this resort. I think the addition of the villas or additional rooms may have pushed capacity for this small space too far.

In closing, I'm rating this 4 out of 5 because my experience was pleasant and decent.

P.S. This was my first time trying online check-in where you are able to bypass the check-in counter. Maybe I'm just getting old, but I didn't like it. I enjoy being greeted with "Welcome Home" and have a conversation with the Cast Members. I will not use this feature on my next Disney vacation.

Room Tip: If you want to go to Disney Springs a lot, stay to the back of the property
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ericSSapp429
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Our family of 7 (6 adults and 1 child) spent eight nights here in November of 2016. We stayed at the two bedroom Villa and overall found our stay to be extremely good. Staff was awesome, facilities were very clean and our villa was within a few hundred steps of the Disney transportation. Only downside for us was we were a ways from the main pool which was not a real big issue. We have stayed at DIsney's Old Key west and that was great also but a little further from Disney Springs. If you like walking the trail to Disney Springs this is the resort for you. Only downside I would say was that the villas here are slightly smaller than Old Key West. On site restaurant was only counter service and that was good but not great! Our family will stay at this resort again and would recommend it to anyone that can afford to stay in a villa!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Don H
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Stayed as a party of 8,
Very well placed for access to free busses to all Disney parks.
Accommodation was right next to a pool and a snack hut.
This place is really good for a quiet time if you so wish or the hustle and noise of shops restaurants and the like which are all nearby.

Room Tip: rooms are allocated before you arrive. You can request rooms ( but chase it up before you arrive )
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family