“Busy because it's great!”
Review of Beefy King

Beefy King
Ranked #652 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Barbecue, Fast food
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Beefy King serves up sandwiches, tater tots, and shakes that are simply delicious. It can become very crowded with long lines at lunch time, but it's worth the wait for freshly made food.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We had a very enjoyable experience here. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was great. Then again, we love local diners and dives. The staff was exceptionally friendly. Definitely worth a stop if you're in Orlando.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

The food is consistently fantastic at Beefy King. the way the sandwiches are steamed really sets them apart from anything else you have tried.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

It is a fine establishment, I enjoy going to mom and pop restaurants and very few are still open in Orlando from before Disney. I am a roast beef lover, since my childhood going to Roy Rogers and NY deli's, as well as the fact cooking roasts was how some of my early immigrant family helped pay the bills. I eat roast beef a lot and think of myself as knowledgeable in how it should taste.

Bottom-line is the meat was a bit dry, roast beef should be moist and flavorful and the bun they used was also dry. Tater tots were fine but overall, I have to think that the place used to be better and is just slipping now with age.

I will try it again though, as I want to be wrong.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

As the area lost Barney's and Ronnie's, it's awesome to retain any pre-Disney treasure and this is one. No fancy POS systems or uniforms regular young folks write down and fill your orders of delicious moist beef, ham and other succulent meats. It has a drive-thru and the johns are on the outside.