Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Restaurant
US$165
US$153
US$98
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$92
US$76
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$176
US$152
The Point Hotel & Suites(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$125
US$93
US$85
US$81
Priceline
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$62
Priceline
4,080 results
All reviewslazy riversparking passdisney parkstime sharebedroom deluxefull kitchenmini golfwasher and dryersales pitchtimeshare presentationparking lot viewepcot fireworksfireworks viewwater slidesping pongthree bedroommain building
Reviewed 17 April 2012

bonnet Creek is a great resort to stay while visiting WDW especially when you take your grand children. Clean safe place, plenty of pools, to include 2 lazy rivers. Only negative about the pools are those families that place blankets on the chairs arounf the pools by 7:30am just to reserve chairs. The resort should really monitor this. We usually went to WDW at opening, came back midday to relax then go back early evening. We checked in on Easter Sunday around 5:00pm with absolutely no wait. Check in and check out was a breeze. will go back next year.

Room Tip: request a higher floor with a lake view. Any tower would be fine
Reviewed 17 April 2012

We stayed for 4 nights at this resort while going to the Disney parks. The location can't be beat. As we are timeshare owners and booked this way, the cost was good. If I had to pay, I probably wouldn't choose this resort.
When we checked in, we were told that we had a view of the fireworks, however we had to lean way out over our balcony to see the fireworks show at Epcot. As I was storing items in a closet, the closet door fell on me. One night cooking dinner, only one small burner worked on the top of the stove. When we reported these to maintenance, I have to say that their response time to fix these problems was fantastic. The kitchen had basics for a one bedroom, but a few items were missing from the "fully equipped" kitchen. We also encountered 2-3 roaches, however this being Florida makes it not too unusual. Everything seemed clean and the pools and miniature golf made the kids happy.

Room Tip: Check to see exactly what kind of fireworks view you might have - make them be specific.
1  Thank NCLibrarylady
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Would surely like to speak to someone in regards to my stay.

Room Tip: Do not expect to get anything that is discussed during your conversation with Extraholidays Wyndham and the managerial staff at the Bonnett Creek Reservations desk are not concerned with anyone that is not an owner. Be careful if your looking to have a fun time at this resort.... It was boring! Ask my 8 and 10 year old.. Nice pools, but no entertainment or music at most of the pools. It is super boring.... And don't waste your time requesting a poolside room or lakeside.. they tell you there should be no problem and that your in your reservation it will clearly note your request.... and don't be surprised if they put you in a ground level room with bushes/trees in front of the balcony.. bugs and other things roaming in the bushes... no view of course and to top it off they have no problem giving you a handicap room which is clearly a problem if your husband or yourself is over 5 foot 6. My opinion..unless your are looking for an unremarkalbe experience and a bunch of disappointments... Try some where else....for the record it makes me answer a selection to the above questions. I did not order room service or the spa..I chose average because I was only being fair... If I was going off of my experience with the staff and room I should have answered terrible to lower my opinion of this resort
1  Thank tracy b
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Third visit to Bonnet Creek and again had a great time. Have been in three different building on each stay and all have been good. 2 lazy rivers, 2 slides, hot tubs and pools and bars with TV. It has it all. Great for family. Best thing we did was rented a cabana for a day. For $50 it was well worth it. Cabana came with 2 lounge chairs, 2 sitting chairs, fan, tv and nice size frig. Watched the Masters between trips to the pool and hot tub. Also had pizza and wings delivered to cabana and the food was only fair. I am a timeshare owner and have no regrets.

Room Tip: Rent a cabana. worth the $50
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We actually came to the Wyndham and went to check in to find out that somehow our reservation had been cancelled!! The front desk staff weren't very helpful and told us that we had been scamed and that we'd have to stay somewhere else! We ended up staying at the Hilton for a night. That night my husband called and talked to Rob, the night manager, at the Wyndham who had found out that someone else had cancelled our reservation. If it wasn't for Rob I'm not sure what would have happened! THANK YOU ROB!! It was all a very big mistake! In the morning my husband went back over to the resort and met with Mark the Wyndham manager, along with our timeshare broker (both being very helpful) had the misunderstanding figured out. Make sure to get confirmation numbers!!! We checked in that morning.

This is a very nice resort, very big - lots of pools. Our kids were never bored - next year we would like to come back and just hang out at the resort. Our kids have been to the parks! We really enjoyed grilling out, you meet a lot of nice people when sharing a grill:O) It also saves a lot of money. A lot of activities going on here as well. From ice cream sundaes during the day to kareoke or people singing at the bars at night. It's a very family oriented resort close to everything. The only thing I think I would improve on is the shuffleboard and ping pong - they need a couple of more shuffleboard courts and more ping pong tables as well. This is a big resort!

You know, I get very frustrated reading these reviews about people complaining about bad WiFi or there ice machine not working - really?! I go on vacation and don't ever even open my computer - I'm on vacation! You just can't sweat the small stuff - have fun!!

4  Thank joylites13