Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$109
US$101
  • Restaurant
US$98
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$87
US$76
  • Pool
The Point Hotel & Suites(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$127
US$93
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$62
Priceline
4,083 results
All reviewslazy riversparking passdisney parkstime sharebedroom deluxefull kitchenmini golfwasher and dryersales pitchtimeshare presentationparking lot viewepcot fireworksfireworks viewwater slidesping pongthree bedroommain building
Reviewed 25 April 2012

We have stayed at wyndham bonnet creek twice, and each time they have been amazing. Rooms are very spacious and everything is on point. It is close to the disney parks, with bus shuttle provided. It is close to pleasure island area as well, local restaurants.

I recommend this place to everyone I know!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Na M
Reviewed 25 April 2012

My first and most likely my last experience. I am/was a timeshare owner. Still have the timeshare at Cypress Palms with ex-boyfriend. Rented a 1 bedroom for my mother's 80th birthday. That is all that was available on-line. Tried to upgrade when I checked in but was told 100% occupancy. Not very friendly front desk. I highly recommend a tower for adults only. Way too many children/families. Had difficulty calling out of the room, it took 2 calls and a visit to the front desk to get 2 more pillows where I found 4 staff members engrossed in their own conversation instead of looking up to see if anyone was at the front desk, cold shower on two occasions, a/c was not working in room and finally got someone in our room to fix it at 11:00pm. Diane/concierge the most friendly and helpful of all. Will not be back.

3  Thank Doris D
Reviewed 24 April 2012

After a stressful morning at the airport and arriving early into Orlando. The Bonnet Creek was welcoming and accommodating as soon as we arrived at 10:30am. They gave us a room right away which made check in so easy. We are Wyndham owners so we know the schpeal...LOL They tried to rope my husband at check in with a "survey of services" and he just said I have a sick child in the car gotta go.. LOL it worked! They tried to call the room and left a vm on the room phone but who cares who uses the hotel phones these days. The room did not have a great view but we could not complain since they gave us the room so early we could not be choosy plus we were not there for the view for the most part we were at the parks all day into the night anyway. The room was nice and big all the comforts of home

The pools were awesome for the kids. My kids loved the waterslides. One pool has a waterslide and the other has a Pirate ship waterslide luckily our kids were tall enough for both min 48inchs. You can bring you your own water toys (tubes, swimmies etc) they sell them at the pool but of course pricey for the same you can get at Target or Walmart.

Here's a tip... we purchased our ownership on eBay. If you are interested in a timeshare its the way to go!

Would definately go here again!

4  Thank sweetpea1020
Reviewed 24 April 2012

This is our second time at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort. Construction seems to be complete now. We loved it a couple of years ago and we once again had an excellent experience. Our trip was during Spring Break. We knew we didn't want to fight the park crowds every day so we wanted a place we could relax and get some good pool time in - this is a perfect place. One truly feels like they are in an expensive resort with all of the choices of pools and restaurants. The addition of the hotel in the resort area has helped so much as it has added 3 restaurants which were really needed.
We have stayed in two different buildings and each were equally as nice - the rooms are beautiful. Each time we have been able to see the fireworks over Epcot from our balcony - a nice touch. I remember being surprised the first time we visited that there was actually a resort on Disney property that was not a Disney resort. It is indeed convenient to the parks, shopping, and restaurants. There is transportation to the parks, but we always choose to drive so we don't get caught waiting for a bus somewhere so I cannot comment as to the transportation. I only encountered friendly, helpful staff. Another plus is that there are Disney employees right in the main check-in area so you can buy your Disney park tickets right there.
Getting to a grocery store was not that difficult either - a 5 minute drive. There are many ways to avoid I-4 and skirt around the traffic. A GREAT resort!

2  Thank heeler028
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Great alternative to the over priced Disney family suites

Room Tip: Tower 6 has a pirate ship slide and connects to the hotel, Tower 5 has a lazy river
1  Thank mike-d-rox