The resort has several buildings surrounding a lake with a fountain. As a guest, you have access to all of the pools, kids splash areas, water slides, hot tubs and lazy rivers. There is much to keep families busy. Inside, the villas have a Tuscan-esque decor and are well maintained. The kitchen has enough flatware, silverware, etc. to make cooking a breeze. The dining room table is big enough for all guests in the villa. The two bedroom villa sleeps eight but we were just five so no one had to sleep on the sofa bed. Having en suite washer/dryer was great so that our clothes were clean and bathing suits were dry.
See if you can get a room in the tallest building near the pirate pool and water slides (building six?). It is the newest and has its own reception desk.
The resort offers complimentary shuttle buses to all Disney parks.
The location is fantastic: inside Disney property near Hollywood Studios. We could be in the parks in minutes. The rate is what you would pay for a budget hotel room through Disney. With Bonnet Creek, you get the location, resort amenities and a villa for eight.
This was our second visit and it will certainly not be our last.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Hotel
- Wyndham Orlando
- Fairfield Orlando At Bonnet Creek Resort
- Bonnet Creek Resort Orlando
- Orlando Wyndham
- Fairfield Bonnet Creek
- Bonnett Creek Resort
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort Orlando, Florida