Holiday Inn Express Orlando Airport(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$85
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$122
US$108
Doubletree.com
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$119
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$128
  • Restaurant
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$180
US$170
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$115
US$110
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$55
Agoda.com
US$155
US$100
Priceline
4,118 results
All reviewslazy riversparking passtime sharedisney parksbedroom deluxemini golffull kitchensales pitchtimeshare presentationparking lot viewepcot fireworksfireworks viewwasher and dryergift cardwater slidesping pongthree bedroom
Reviewed 28 January 2013

It is worth the money to stay here. Great view. Wonderful pools. Free transportation to Disney parks. Room are huge. Bigger than some homes. Some rooms you can also see the Disney fire works. When you do check in they tell you that you can go to a certain building to see the fireworks. I just forget which one.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that you can see fireworks from.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Connie B
Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

Nice resort hotel. Rooms are spacious and clean. Staff is attentive and helpful. I had room service for breakfast and it was outstanding! Fast service with good food. Also visited the spa here. I have been to better spas - others with nicer amenities and much better facilities and relaxation areas. The services here (I had a facial and a body wrap) were fantastic. Professional, attentive staff. I would stay here again to book a spa treatment after having breakfast in my room!

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank travelinkelly
Reviewed 25 January 2013

We stayed here again this January and brought friends with us. It was its normal and expected great stay with only a few glitches (which really didn’t matter – not enough tissues or DW detergent even for our 3 day stay – we had a 3 BD unit and ate in almost all meals – but guess they don’t expect people to wash dishes every day!) We mainly stay at the resort and enjoy the walking path and pools. We’ll come again , of course.
We went to the Welcome Breakfast on Monday morning led by Patrick, who was terrific. They had a “Bingo” game and “Let’s Make a Deal” (and our friend was picked for it which made it especially fun for us) as well as many door prizes. Patrick was really cute with some little kids at the end…”Here’s my question for you…...Who is your favorite person here?” – rather than Wyndham trivia questions used for the adults. Big brother told little sister to pick “the man”, and we saw her eyes move to Patricks’ name tag (even though she obviously couldn’t read) but she said, “YOU!” So she got a little prize.
Patrick also was the Magician for the magic show as well as the bartender later (and he continued to do magic tricks there).
Bedding is so comfy - We had our usual great time and looking forward to a next year stay too.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2013

We stayed at the Bonnet Creek Resort and what a great place to stay. The location is about 1 mile from Downtown Disney, just minutes from the I4.. They offer complimentary shuttle service to the Disney parks; the resort is beautiful, well maintained, offers activities and has restaurants on site plus many within the area.

Room Tip: We prefer the view of the lake which is in the center of the resort. Others like the view where you can see the fireworks at night.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MCCARTHY/PATRIC... M
Reviewed 25 January 2013

My Family and I took our usual trip to Orlando to stay at our favorite resort and upon arrival and check in we were greeted by the usual faces and friendliness except from the guy making balloons in the lobby.
He had a scowl on his face that was not very friendly and he was being very short and rude to some of the kids. When he finally got to my children the shape of the balloon represented more of a "HUMAN" part then animal and when my husband asked about it and the Balloon man "Patrick" told him that he was a professional and not to question his work cause he does not question ours. I found this rather disturbing and when my husband asked to speak to someone the balloon guy said he was the manager and that my husband was being unreasonable.
Now I know people have a bad day from time to time but when your on vacation and you get paid to make people happy you should be in a better mode.
A person like this would be better suited for work behind the scenes.

We love the resort and will come again but I will not have my children exposed to that treatment ever again.

Room Tip: Ask for lake and pool views in Tower 6
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family