We stayed here for three nights before boarding a Disney Cruise. The good things: The place is clean and the pools are nice. The lazy river was a nice feature but nothing fancy. My kids had a good time spending a few hours in the pools but I think a few days would have been boring. We spent the other two days at parks. Our one bedroom suite had a full kitchen which was nice. The bad: We stayed here by buying timeshare points through a third party. It saved us a bundle but we were hounded by their salespeople about sitting down to talk about timeshares. The check-in process requires you to visit their desk where they push you to commit to a time. We didn't. So they then call your room every day trying to get you to commit. We still didn't. Very annoying. Also, the place is HUGE and parking is not easy. There's a parking garage (if that tells you how big the place is) which helps.
If you are looking for a mix of relaxing by a pool and visiting the parks, this place isn't bad. If you just want to hang out at the resort, you'll be bored after a day or two.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Hotel
- Wyndham Orlando
- Fairfield Orlando At Bonnet Creek Resort
- Bonnet Creek Resort Orlando
- Orlando Wyndham
- Fairfield Bonnet Creek
- Bonnett Creek Resort
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort Orlando, Florida