“Good food and drink”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 4,078 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Nice outdoor seating, surrounded by torches. Just had apps and drinks but all were very good. Back from I-Drive so no traffic noise. The Jimmy Buffet wannabe playing was TOO loud for the dinner time.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,767)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I ordered the Adobo Chicken bowl and it was too salty for my taste. However coming from MI, I was excited to dine outdoor in warm weather :)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Came here because we don’t have them where we live. The drinks were great but just go with the Classic Margarita not the top shelf it isn’t worth the additional charge. I had the Taco Salad and it was extremely average not impressed. My wife had the jerk chicken pasta and enjoyed it. So many options in this area and make sure you use open table to make reservations.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Stopped in for drinks as it was across the street from the hotel i was at during a trade show at the convention center. I was pleasantly surprised. fun atmosphere with live music, outdoor bar, and quick service

1  Thank Christopher K
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Myself and my wife visited for dinner , I had the steak Oscar and my wife had the paella.
Both dishes were amazing and the jalapeño mojito was delicious. We were served by Ray and he went the extra mile to make our visit extra special. Definitely be going back .

1  Thank leongriff