“Easy”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #149 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Good food - easy to get in and out. Not a bad value.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,353)

Reviewed 9 March 2012

Somehow I could not post it for the one in Surprise AZ, which is the one we visited most recently, but we have been to many and they are all very similar.
They get busy early, so if you think it will be empty at 5pm on a Tuesday, it's just the right time to be arriving. By 6pm, on a TUESDAY, there was already a waiting list.

Highlights for me are the Victoria's Filet. It's a smaller piece of meat, but it will totally satisfy you and don't even waste money on the extra toppings for it, while good, they are unecessary, the spices already on the steak are all you need.
A loaded jacket potato cannot be missed (comes with the meals) it's complete with rock salt on the outside and doesn't need a thing!
Their salad is soooo cold, crisp and fresh, as is their wonderful free pumpernickle bread that is delivered soon after you sit down.
And odd though it sounds, my daughter's chicken tenders were maybe the best we ever had. My husband and I kept stealing little bites of hers, I could have ordered that for my dinner.
Price is reasonable but not cheap, expect a $45+ bill for 2 adults and a child (without drinks, dessert or appitizers) but you will leave stuffed and happy!
Oh, my daughter was doing a review on the restaurant for a newspaper she writes for and spoke to the manager who said that the rack of lamb is one of the best things they serve, although barely anybody ever orders it. (We didn't so I can't speak personally for it.)

Reviewed 5 March 2012

staff very attentive and very good meal at a very reasonable price and easy parking

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Very busy place for dinner. Make reservations! We were happy with our meals. Good quality family fare.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Food was excellent and came out fast. Service was good.