Rosen Shingle Creek
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
4,379 results
All reviewsself parkingland rememberedcafe osceolatroy shoemakercala bellathe mexican restaurantfamily poolbeautiful golf coursebeautiful hotelconference hotelhuge hoteltennis courtsper daypublix supermarketfitness centerattending a conferenceinternational drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Currently staying at the creek, booked through virgin in the UK so only had one option of room, which was the double deluxe.

So the hotel is as most people say utterly massive! It has great facilities, lovely pools with ample sun beds, a really nice 25 hour shop and deli, ice cream bar, laundry, arcade and a few other very nice restaurants- we have only had the Mexican so far, which was really nice. I would say the downside of this resort is that perhaps the rooms- I think for a family of four for a 2 week stay it’s small. There are 3 drawers
And one wardrobe but mainly me and the husband are living out of our cases which is annoying. We are using very nook and cranny of the room to store shopping and bags in- not that we have done a lot.

The beds are just SOOO comfortable and the rooms are nice and dark with the black out curtains so we do feel very rested.

This is perhaps not an entirely family friendly resort like we are use to in places we have been previously but it’s more than adequate and I do think I would come here again but would definitely try and get a bigger room.

Stayed: March 2018
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Shingle Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We appreciate the kind words and the feedback, doctorKDK.

We truly do hope you come back to Orlando. Although most of our rooms are the same size, we can definitely note a request for an enlarged room is one is available.

Thanks again. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the third conference I have attended at the Shingle Creek property. It is a wonderful place for a conference. The rooms are excellent, the amenities are fabulous, the food is superb, and the property is beautiful. The service was outstanding the whole time. We never left the property during our week long stay... we didn't need to!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank W S

We love having you, W S!

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your experience.

Hurry back….maybe for a vacation instead of work!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went to this hotel for a friends wedding. The grounds are amazing, the rooms are amazing, everything was stellar. It is a very large hotel so a fee weddings could be taking place and you would never know. It has a small market place, an arcade, a bar, pools... The list goes on.
I enjoyed the spacious rooms, the grand decor and the separate toilet room from the rest of the bathroom area.
I stayed an extra night because I had some time to kill coming from south florida and not needing to go home asap. But also because I just needed one more day of relaxation and enjoyed the property.
The golfing seemed to be busy and many people were raving about it. I do not golf so I have no opinion really about this.
Its a nice place to get away tho its in the middle of a busy Central Florida city. I highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

This review was so kind, LDBKDPK!

We truly hope the wedding was spectacular as well. If you are coming back to Orlando in the future – please let me know.

Safe travels.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place was amazing from the time you pull up to the time you leave. Its located minutes away from seaward and about 20 minutes from magic kingdom. The Kiddie pool for my son was a great way to cool off after a long day and everything you need is at the hotel. The rooms were nice, large and super clean. I only book here when coming to orlando now.

Room Tip: the best views are from the 13th and 14th floors
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank drskhope

We love hearing this, drskhope!

Thank you so much for the 5 star review.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

stayed 5 nights in this beautifull hotel . Reception very friendly and helpfull , gave me a room with a king bed upon my request , 2 minor problems during our stay where solved rapidly . Rooms are big and clean , bed is comfortable , bathroom had a spa tub but is was too noisy for us . lots of restaurants and bars in this hotel , nice pool area also but it's Orlando so way too much things to do and no time to enjoy any of it
Only regret is the ridiculous rate for self parking , $18.00 a night , it might be the only thing that would make me want to stay in another place on my next visit to Orlando

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

We are happy you enjoyed your visit, gemo5566.

Don’t let the parking scare you away. We would love to talk to you next time your vacation thoughts bring you back to us!

Have a marvelous day.