“Visited this establishment”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Visited this establishment today and our server was Sonya . Her service was second to none. Great! The food was awesome. Our drinks from the bar were a little slow but it’s that they only have one bartender. Highly recommended, if you’re in the area. Ask for her as your server. Top notch.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,682)

Reviewed 10 February 2021

This experience started well with scoring outside dining with plenty of room for a baby stroller. Things went down hill after that. One member in our party of 4 has serious gluten issues. He ordered a pint Key Lime Cider and I ordered a taste of the House Honey Blond. He took one sip of his drink and asked the rest of us to taste his glass to see if it tasted like beer. He would have had serious consequences if he had drunk the beer, The server, Joshua G, checked and said it was a bartender mistake. I had asked for a taste of the Vesa Sur Mangolandia beer, but Mango Cart beer was brought to me. I ordered the Spicy Tuna Roll, which he warned me that it wasn't like the traditional sushi roll. My daughter ordered the Fried Hot Chicken Sandwich. Upon cutting the sandwich, she noted that the sweet slaw was missing and the chicken did not look like it had been dipped in hot sauce. After asking Joshua about the sandwich. He noted that it was not what was ordered and quickly whisked away the plate and said he will order the correct sandwich and bring another salad. In the mean time she sat there watching the rest of us eat while waiting for the new sandwich arrive. Then she had to wolf down her sandwich when it arrived, because our 3 month grandson was crying inconsolably due to over stimulation of the noise and the lights. Although the food we ate was delicious, there were just too many misteps. I have eaten at Yard House restauarants in different state and have never had an experience such as we had tonight.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Orchid22310
Reviewed 2 February 2021 via mobile

We went because my daughter gave my husband a gift card for his birthday. We had coconut shrimp for appetizer. They were huge and very delicious. Our dinners were wonderful and very reasonable. We shared carrot cake for dessert and it was the best I’ve ever had in a restaurant. Our server was Sonya and she was attentive and friendly. We will definitely seek her out on our next visit, which will be soon. So many types of beer, he wants to try some more. All in all a very nice birthday dinner.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 26 January 2021

We asked to sit outside while tables were available. A server told us no, we had to wait 25 min because servers need to be treated fairly. No one was friendly or helpful. We left for a great restaurant next door and will never go back. Customers always have to get preference, something Yard house never learned.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 11 January 2021

Both the steak and the salmon were amazing. Would definitely put this one on the list to visit in Orlando. Located right inside Icon Park.

Date of visit: January 2021