“The best sushi around”

Sushi Lola's
Ranked #763 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Korean
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Sushi has to be fresh and no fishy taste. I love salmon sushi but I don't like cooked salmon. Salmon raw is almost sweet. Sushi Lola's has an awesome variety of rolls and I think you get bigger and more rolls in an order. Their Miso soup is super good and when I am under the weather I want my Miso soup. Kind of like the chicken noodle thing. The atmosphere is nice and the owner and his Mom make you feel so welcome. They also pay attention and if you become regular they recognize that and you are part of the family. I never thought I would say I love raw fish but I do and you will to if you give sushi Lola's a try.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

This is a wonderful place to eat. The service is top notch. They really make you feel special. And the Sushi is very very fresh. My first visit but I will become a regular. All in all you should give this place a try.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

I have been going to Sushi Lola's for years and I am just amazed each time I go there how the owner, Aaron and the staff, treat me and my family. The sushi is superb and part of the menu offers Korean options. So there is plenty of variety. Unlike other sushi restaurants, they are very efficient and the sushi is made quickly. I often wonder at other sushi restaurants why you have to wait an so long for the sushi to be prepared. So I cannot rave enough about the food, but the real treat is how you are treated. Aaron has an uncanny memory for names and always finds a way to make me or my family or my friends feel special. And I have other friends who say the same thing. So of course, that makes me want to go back repeatedly and write a Trip Advisor review.

So everyone........go check it out! It is wonderful.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

This is one of the best sushi restaurants min the area. Sushi has to be fresh and if it smells like fish you don"t want to eat it. Not to worry at Sushi Lola's as everything is always fresh. The rolls are large and you get quite a few in an order. The owner is always there and so friendly. If u go in a lot they remember u. Best Miso soup. Problem with sushi is that it is so good that u want to keep eating and u can rack up a nice bill. However worth every dollar. Salmon is so much better raw than cooked and is probably my favorite fish. Too many good rolls to have favorite. Go soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

We live in Lake Sue neighborhoods and this is our go to take out spot. Sushi is always excellent and super tasty. Take out is good, give them an extra 10 minutes in top of whenever they tell you your order will be ready, or you will wait 10 minutes every time. The restaurant itself is small and not fancy, family friendly, the tables are all very close and you could be in on multiple conversations when dining there. This is one of the best sushi restaurants in town in terms of the actual food and sushi rolls.