Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$85
US$81
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Pool
The Point Hotel & Suites(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$98
US$101
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$63
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$166
US$152
Official Hotel
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$179
3,021 results
All reviewsinternational drivelife guardswaterpark areapizza hutwater slidesfree shuttleuniversal studiosspring breakpool sidefamily vacationsea worlddisney worldlifeguardsarcadeparkstradewindskeys
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We were very disappointed with the hotel and the staff there. It is definitley not worth the 4 rating! When we arrived we were charged for the use of the water park which we had already paid for and the staff were very unhelpful when we requested a refund. We stayed for 14 days and in this time our front door handle which was loose when we arrived, fell off the door and we were unable to enter our room. Our room was smelling of dampness, air conditioning stopped working for two days, our safe broke, the room was not cleaned properly and was very dusty. The water park which we never used due to lack of sunbeds was closed two days due to some fault with the chlorine and the launderette was also closed for two days due to another fault. We had breakfas at the hotel three mornings which was a shambles! Every time we went we had to wait or ask staff to clear a table for us as the staff did not clear the tables, the food was cold and no variety but the last time topped it all as there were no plates, no bowls, no cups or crockery available after asking it took the staff at least ten minutes to get them, My husband still didn't get his cereals as there was no milk and gave up after a 10 minute wait. The floor was so sticky our shoes were sticking to the floor! It was disgusting and I did complain to the Manager who did admit to the complete disaster of the place and we got a full refund. I would not recommend this hotel at all.

Room Tip: Higher floor as cars can park right in front of your room
3  Thank David R
CoCoKeyOrl, Front Office Manager at Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

Hello David R,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. I would like to offer my sincere apology for the challenges you faced during your stay with us. We strive to provide you with excellent service from check in through check out and I am disappointed we were not able to meet that goal. As of November 18, 2015 we changed ownership and while all reviews are shared immediately with Team Members, I wanted to make it a point to reach out to you directly as we raise the bar for the service we deliver.

I would like to discuss this in more detail so we can take immediate action to correct the areas you mentioned. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can restore your confidence in us and provide you with a quick resolution.

321-206-4392

Reviewed 15 April 2012

check in went smoothly, grounds were well kept and clean.
For positives, the beds were super comfortable, room was clean and the water park area looked great for families. For negatives, many of the rooms are motel style, with no internal hallways and close to the road. The room had a funny odor and dirty windows when we walked in and I felt a little claustrophobic with a lower than normal ceiling. Unfortunately we were traveling for business with no kids along so really just picked the wrong hotel...would have been much better value if we got to use all the kid-friendly amenities. Also, odd that we saw 2 security guards walking the premises at night; it was reassuring until we started to wonder why that would be necessary...not something we usually see in the hotels! As for location, it was great if you want to be near everything but traffic was terrible so plan extra time.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Lisa A

Hello lisaasselin,

321-206-4392

Reviewed 14 April 2012

We live in Orlando and love when there is an opportunity for us to take advantage of some of the fun things right in our back yard! Being able to purchase a day pass to visit this hotel and use the water park was great!

Our kids are 2 & 7. The water park area had plenty to do to keep them both busy for several hours. It was a great way to spend the afternoon. However, if you are looking for endless options, I'd recommend spending a little more and going to an actual water park. I feel the price is just a little too high, but being able to buy a day pass as i stated was worth it! You couldn't take food or drinks with you, but could easily get to your locker or car if you needed anything. There was plenty of dining options if you needed something which we enjoyed getting snacks!

The one thing that was wonderful was the Lifeguards. They were EXTREMELY attentive. My husband and I watched them continually walking in the play area or closely monitor the slides and pool. As they'd walk they would check each time in the bottom of the slide area where there was standing water to make sure there weren't any kids in that area. They closely monitored as kids came off slides making sure they were out of the way before another came down the slide. They were friendly and kind and very attentive. It also appeared that they rotated stations - which I'm assuming is so they'd be fresh in an area. Very impressed! They also had life jackets for kids that weren't able to swim. They would make sure that if they were in a pool they were wearing one if needed. Again - very impressed.

It was busy while we were there, but not crowded. Great experience!

2  Thank westorlando
CoCoKeyOrl, Front Office Manager at Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2016

Hello Westorlando,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am thrilled that you and your family had such a wonderful time. As of November 18, 2015 we changed ownership and while all reviews were shared immediately with Team Members, I wanted to make it a point to reach out to you directly as we raise the bar for the service we deliver.

We appreciate your continued business and if I can be of any assistance on your next reservations do not hesitate to email me directly.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 13 April 2012

we came here on april 11th thru 15th and booked thru priceline. no where on the priceline website or our online receipt did it say an extra $19.00 per person fee would be charged extra for use of the pool & other water onsite facilities. when we checked in, the attendant said you are being charged extra per person for the water park usage. we were given 4 wristbands. we said we only need three, not four and were told we only sell in lots of 4, so we got charged for a "phantom" person. what a freaking ripoff!!!! we are working with priceline to get this extra, unknown fee refunded. don't waste your time staying here.

3  Thank RebeccaH2010
CoCoKeyOrl, General Manager at Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Regarding the resort fee, this information is listed under the “important information” section of Priceline. On their site it states that a mandatory fee of $19.00 is charged directly by our hotel. Additionally, the resort fee covers the amount of registered guests in the room, up to 4 people. This fee covers use of the Water Park and additional amenities on property. We hope that you reconsider and decide to stay with us again.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

I would definitely consider staying at Coco Key again! My 6 year old and I had a blast at the water park! I even went down the water slides, it was too tempting not to try! The arcade room was awesome as well!The room seemed clean and the bed was SOOO confortable! The hotel is located right smack dab in the middle of International drive which is great, convenience wise, but the traffic was always horrible. ordered room service oen morning-it was just ok and expensive. The negatives: the walls in the room are really, really thin. You can hear everything in the adjoining rooms, but it wasn't anything that kept us up or woke us up. I wasn't happy with the $19 resort fee they charge upon arrival-I think that is something that should be included in the overall price. Also, wasn't very happy with the deposit you have to put down for incidentals. I get it-the hotel wants to cover their butt if something happens, but it was $50 less I had to spend elsewhere. All in all, it was a great experience!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Shannon D

Hello Shannon D,

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!