“Perfect for families with children, helpfull staff.”

Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort
Ranked #213 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 30 April 2012

We have just arrived back after 14 nights with a lge party off 13 , ages from 3 to 70. We all really enjoyed it, the water park is fantastic very well supervised. Room ok, could have done with interconnecting room as requested at booking. After air con issue we were up graded to a suite, which was fantastic . Only down side, no area to relax in after long days out, only ur room. A bar would be fantastic, the one at pool opens but short hrs, which we thought was very restricted. It would be great to have an area to kick back, on nice seating with a glass off wine, and just chill. The Thomson rep in hotel is very nice helpfully jolly lad. Don't be put off by negative reviews, some people obviously booked the wrong hotel. I was worried about thin walls, but we didnt hear a thing . All staff , fantastic , ESP Andy holt, who sorted my complaint without fuss .

• Stayed: April 2012
6  Thank Cdz3
CoCoKeyOrl, Front Office Manager at Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Hello Cdz3,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am thrilled that you and your family had such a wonderful time. As of November 18, 2015 we changed ownership and while all reviews were shared immediately with Team Members, I wanted to make it a point to reach out to you directly as we raise the bar for the service we deliver. We appreciate your continued business and if I can be of any assistance on your next reservations do not hesitate to email me directly.

Andy.Holt@cocokeyorlando.com

Write a ReviewReviews (2,888)

Reviewed 29 April 2012

We went to cocokey in orlando we had a great stay. The staff was very polite especially Saskie she made our stay excellent we told her we didn't like our room she immediately changed it. She answered all our questions and she was very outgoing and friendly. We had a pool side room that was great. The kids enjoyed the water park it was a great when we were taking a break from the parks. It was a convenient location to walk to stores and restaurants. We will definetly go back to cocokey.

9  Thank janet b

Hello janet b,

Reviewed 25 April 2012

My experience of this hotel was great! My family traveled from Michigan during spring break 2012 and once we arrived we were blown away at how amazing this place is for the entire family. We were treated top notch from arrival and sad when our week long stay ended. The only thing that they would have to work on is "checking customers in". It was a long wait but really so very worth it!! We are planning our next visit right now for next year!

11  Thank lisa s
CoCoKeyOrl, Front Office Manager at Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2016

Hello Lisa S,

Reviewed 24 April 2012

What a great little get away my kids loved this water park and I loved the hotel. The staff was great. Great hotel for a family and keeps the kids busy. We will be back again. The beds were really comfortable and the rooms were really clean and new.

5  Thank kimberlyparker5252

Hello KimberleyParker5252,

Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed at Coco Key for Easter break. The room was colorful, the staff was very courteous n knowledgeable. I was extremely impressed with the abundance amount of amenities for such a minimal price.

• Stayed: April 2012