Holiday Inn Express Orlando Airport(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$85
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$114
US$110
HIExpress.com
US$106
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$119
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$108
US$95
US$124
US$118
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$92
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$180
US$161
Official Hotel
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$55
Agoda.com
3,065 results
All reviewsinternational drivelife guardswaterpark areawater slidesuniversal studiosspring breakfamily vacationpool sidefree shuttlesea worlddisney worldlifeguardsarcadeparkstradewindskeysflorida
Reviewed 29 April 2012

We went to cocokey in orlando we had a great stay. The staff was very polite especially Saskie she made our stay excellent we told her we didn't like our room she immediately changed it. She answered all our questions and she was very outgoing and friendly. We had a pool side room that was great. The kids enjoyed the water park it was a great when we were taking a break from the parks. It was a convenient location to walk to stores and restaurants. We will definetly go back to cocokey.

9  Thank janet b
CoCoKeyOrl, Front Office Manager at Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Hello janet b,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am thrilled that you and your family had such a wonderful time. As of November 18, 2015 we changed ownership and while all reviews were shared immediately with Team Members, I wanted to make it a point to reach out to you directly as we raise the bar for the service we deliver. We appreciate your continued business and if I can be of any assistance on your next reservations do not hesitate to email me directly.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

My experience of this hotel was great! My family traveled from Michigan during spring break 2012 and once we arrived we were blown away at how amazing this place is for the entire family. We were treated top notch from arrival and sad when our week long stay ended. The only thing that they would have to work on is "checking customers in". It was a long wait but really so very worth it!! We are planning our next visit right now for next year!

11  Thank lisa s
CoCoKeyOrl, Front Office Manager at Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2016

Hello Lisa S,

Reviewed 24 April 2012

What a great little get away my kids loved this water park and I loved the hotel. The staff was great. Great hotel for a family and keeps the kids busy. We will be back again. The beds were really comfortable and the rooms were really clean and new.

5  Thank kimberlyparker5252

Hello KimberleyParker5252,

Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed at Coco Key for Easter break. The room was colorful, the staff was very courteous n knowledgeable. I was extremely impressed with the abundance amount of amenities for such a minimal price.

• Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank Silvercatt

Hello Valued Guest,

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Arrived sat 7th April, staff at reception very helpful, someone found us a trolley for the bags,room in tower block 5th floor was great, huge tv bed so comfy and soft quality pillows. Fridge, air con, hairdryer, iron and board and safe free to use. Trade winds restaurant limited choice, mostly burgers and fries and chicken ect, over priced and short on staff, only went there first night. Snack bar and pizza hut good. Pool brill, water park for kids very h & s aware, security at night, was told this is cos it's a motel style and on int drive it made me feel safe. Had room in tower block and somehow this made me with a child feel safer. Popular with American families, the arcade can become additive to the teens! Main pool area clean and water warm plenty of beds and the shady cabanas are nice when it's hot. Hot tub lovely, they had issues with the laundry and the wifi for a few days but they couldn't apologise enough and we used the free computers in the lobby.
Some reviews are not so nice about the place, but it all depends on what you are expecting, it's a Motel style family hotel, it's not a 5star Hilton!!! It's an excellent base for two weeks in Florida, we only stayed around the hotel two days out of the 14 we were there, mainly cos I was shattered after doing all the parks, and a few pool days was welcome . We never had any complaints about the place, it lived up to our expectations and we will be returning in feb next year.

Room Tip: Ask or email before visit for tower block
14  Thank Gilbertson