Holiday Inn Express Orlando Airport(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$85
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$128
US$106
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$119
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$113
US$110
US$124
US$118
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
US$108
US$95
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$92
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$186
US$161
Official Hotel
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$55
Agoda.com
3,065 results
All reviewsinternational drivelife guardswaterpark areawater slidesuniversal studiosspring breakfamily vacationpool sidefree shuttlesea worlddisney worldlifeguardsarcadeparkstradewindskeysflorida
Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

There were many lifeguards on duty which I liked but my son is a good swimmer & while I was in the pool with him the lifeguard jumped in the pool to "save" him. He was in no way struggling. I was asked to fill out paperwork due to insurance & ratings.... Really???!!! My son was allowed to ride all of the water slides from 11am then at 230pm they said he could no longer ride the slides for 48' and over. So did my son shrink? Try explaining to a 6 yr old your privilege is revoked because of the ability of the staff to read & measure. Not pleased!

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Hmpatchett
CoCoKeyOrl, Front Office Manager at Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

Dear Hmpatchett,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. I would like to offer my sincere apology for the challenges you faced during your stay with us. We strive to provide you with excellent service from check in through check out and I am disappointed we were not able to meet that goal. As of November 18, 2015 we changed ownership and while all reviews are shared immediately with Team Members, I wanted to make it a point to reach out to you directly as we raise the bar for the service we deliver.

I would like to discuss this in more detail so we can take immediate action to correct the areas you mentioned. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can restore your confidence in us and provide you with a quick resolution.

321-206-4392

Reviewed 16 May 2012

The water park and pools were excellent me and kids loved them but hotel room was not so good room smelt of mould walls were so thin you could here next room all the cleaner did was hoover,empty bins and make beds she never cleaned bath or any unit tops in the room i had to do them my self i complained once and went back to my room and another cleaner had been and room was spotless they have a number of cleaners that clean diffrent rooms i was unlucky and got the lazy one do not take room 9222 as this is the room i stayed in the rooms next to pool are cleaned properly but i couldnt move to one of these as the hotl was full

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Mary P

Dear Mary P,

321-206-4392

Reviewed 16 May 2012

We stayed for 2 nights with our 2 kids ages 7 & 9. They had a blast at the water park! There were no lines and we felt very safe. Lifeguards watched the water park like hawks, very safe!! The room was ok, it was dark and nothing spectacular but seemed clean. There is a bar on site with some nice tropical drinks for Mom & Dad. There is also a restaurant on site with a buffet breakfast and dinner, which was ok. There is a snack bar area to get lunch which was just fine and prices were comparable. This place is close to Wet & Wild, Universal Studios and 10 min from Disney's Magic Kindgom.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Karen M
CoCoKeyOrl, Front Office Manager at Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Hello Karen M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am thrilled that you and your family had such a wonderful time. As of November 18, 2015 we changed ownership and while all reviews were shared immediately with Team Members, I wanted to make it a point to reach out to you directly as we raise the bar for the service we deliver. We appreciate your continued business and if I can be of any assistance on your next reservations do not hesitate to email me directly.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

This is the best place to stay if you have young children even for your inner child. They had something for every age group even teenagers! we had a balst we went to the water park from open to close and had a ball. the loction is perfect it is in walking distance of everything you are right on I-Drive we walked everywhere. The people who work there are friendly and cater you your every need the lifeguards are always moving and alert which makes you feel safe. the arcade is awsome and not expensive and the food was awsome! if your are going to pay to stay somewhere coco key is the place to be! There are no lines to go on the water slides at coco key and we seen how long the ones at wet and wild are we laughed at the people waiting 20 minutes in line for a 2 second ride! We will definitly be coming back to coco key agin soon!

Room Tip: the basic rooms are just as nice as the more expensive ones and the rooms all the way back on the right side you can see fireworks at night from your room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Yadi352

Hello Yadi352,

Reviewed 9 May 2012

My family stayed at CoCo Key for five days and my grandchildren (and the adults) are still talking about it! I thought that they would get bored because we were there for so long and spent all of our time at the hotel, but they were happy and busy the whole time. The water park was so much fun, with so many things to do. When they would get tired of one thing, they would just move to something else. The people who work at the water park are very attentive and I felt very comfortable that they were safe while I read or talked, and didn't feel that I had to see what they were doing every second. The pool was also very nice, with comfortable places to relax and lots of shade. They have planned activities that were fun, good restaraunts and a game room. The room was also very nice, with lots of space. Loved every second of our visit!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family