“Great for a big group (or a small group!)”

Vivo Italian Kitchen
Ranked #152 of 4,060 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Celebrate the joy of modern Italian cuisine at Vivo Italian Kitchen. A delightful mix of the old and new, the restaurant features a sleek, contemporary décor along with tried and true family recipes perfected over centuries, brought up to date with a reimagined food pantry full of everything you'd find in Mama's Kitchen.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a reservation for 10 that included several kids and this was great. The kids pizza was delicious, large and really well priced. The squid ink spaghetti, lamb ragu, chicken piccata and many other dishes were all good. We had great service and we were all surprised about the good value since it is right in the middle of Universal. We would all go back!

Connie C, Guest Relations Manager at Vivo Italian Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience. We can’t wait for you to come back. See you soon!

CityWalk Guest Services

Write a ReviewReviews (1,357)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First night of vacation stopped by Universal City walk to check out what we needed to do for our visit to Universal Studio Island of Adventure. Family decided on Vivo for dinner. I don’t know where to start!!! Cody our server was GREAT with suggestions and made sure dinner was served perfect between courses. He gave me a great excellent feedback on the Manhattan I was about to order. Being from Kentucky I a fairly particular about my bourbon. Cody recommended the Rye whiskey that was used in the mix. WOW was I surprised great flavor and very smooth. The Lasagna was recommended along with the anti pasta appetizer. Some of the best I have ever had!!! Highly recommend !! Then comes along Brandon checking on us and asked about my Manhattan got to chatting about whiskey and bourbon VERY knowledgeable person on his whiskey!!! He brings me a sample of there in house blend of Old Forster with a Vivo twist! EXCELLENT by the way. I would recommend this Restaurant to anyone visiting a must eat at place!! Thanks again to Cody and Brandon for making my family’s dinner one of the most memorable dinners in a while!

1  Thank Eric C

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The pasta is fresh and delicious. One member of our party is gluten free. Not only did they have pasta for her, the chef came over to discuss options and preparation so she did not have to worry. Our server was a little inattentive, but I still would go back for the yummy food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I recently visited Orlando's City Walk, and the best service we has was at Vivo Italian Kitchen. We sat at the bar and Steven B. was our server. He immediately came to us and was attentive from start to finish. He was very helpful from drink selection all the way to dessert. Not to mention he was very personable, and made us laugh the entire time. Thanks Steven and Vivo for a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Got a real good atmosphere here, the staff give good service the food is great. Definitely worth a visit