Open today: 11:30 AM - 11:45 PM

from US$35.89
from US$36.94
from US$31.67
1,942 results
All reviews a lot of fun an amazing experience puzzles tomb asylum master props theming florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2021

The escape room was great!! We did the Revenge of the Tomb room which had so many cool mechanics and well designed rooms. I would totally recommend the room to anyone who wants a room that’s not the usual find a code and put it in. Josh was great at not giving too much assistance unless we asked for a clue so I felt like we escaped on our own rather than being guided the whole way. Overall a great experience!!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 15 January 2021

Steven, Alex and Cesar were very hospitable and helpful. We came as a group of five and the hints were helpful and freely given. We did not complete the task, but they made us feel good about ourselves anyway! LOL! It was fun to take a photo afterwards with their props.

2  Thank Wing_anda_Prayer1210
Reviewed 31 December 2020

Highly recommend this place and this room! Very intense and fun. The workers DJ and Josh were friendly and helpful! Awesome experience overall. Thanks guys for helping us "newbies" to escaping.

Reviewed 27 December 2020

We did the Contract Escape Room. My wife and I took my parents to do their first ever escape room experience. We were not disappointed. The puzzles were definitely challenging, coming from a guy who has done a number of other similar escape rooms. This one had us stumped in plenty of areas, but not enough to prove impossible. The amount of effort put into this experience was amazing. The production value and props utilized were so top notch, it sold the room. Plus there were some neat hidden features to the room that I won’t spoil for any planning on doing this particular room. Thank you to the staff and management for an awesome experience. By the way, we finished the room with 1:30 left on the clock.

1  Thank Andrew H
Reviewed 23 December 2020

This was my family's first time and we loved it! It definitely makes you work for the answers and the staff was amazing helping us the whole time!!! Will be back again for sure!!!