“Crab cakes delightful”
Review of The Boathouse

The Boathouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The Boathouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 4,141 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Nice evening meal, reservation advised as lines are long and if you're hungry you'll go elsewhere.
Crab cakes lovely and must have side of truffle fries.
About $35 for main and drink.
Super interior and good service staff.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,514)

Reviewed 7 June 2016

I enjoyed the menu from the time this restaurant opened, and I finally got to try it. I made a reservation with opentable.com and it was prettu easy. I love the restaurant decor and the views of the lake and area from the dining room are nice. The service was excellent. I enjoyed the food. Everything seemed fresh and tasty. Prices were on the high side though. I would definitely return.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

Arrived at 7:45pm for our 8pm reservation. We were seated around 8:35pm in a center room that was very loud. We couldn't hear our server, he couldn't hear us. We ordered our entrees around 8:50pm and they didn't arrive until 9:40pm. The food was ok, but by that point we were tired and frustrated from nearly yelling to talk amongst ourselves. I've had far better food for far less price and a lot less waiting.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Ate here while on vacation, Lunch menu was great, had great food, sit outside if weather permits. Great service and staff. We had the Crab stuffed Lobster (Amazing), and the Shrimp and Grits (AMAZING). Cant lose here.

1  Thank EB-DFW
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Had reservations and got right into a packed far back room, even though we were late due to rain. Our server at first was very attentive, however as our dining moved forward it became less as much. To his defense he was handling several large parties. Great menu!! Anything surf and turf, this is the place. It's Disney property, so don't expect cheap. Full bar and nice wine list, both of which are overpriced. You're in tourist haven, so that in perspective the food was outstanding. Our table of three shared two of their signature dinners for two. One was a humongous rib eye and lobster, the other was lobster, mussels, clams...kind of a paella bake. I will say the lobsters were skinny, not much meat, and both twosome plates ran about $80 each. I would go back as their oyster selection was awesome. Just a bit hesitant based on the service and how crowded it was around 7pm. Make sure to make reservations or you'll have what appears to be a momentous wait.