“Amazing!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability

Lori S
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The neighborhood was amazing. The house was beautiful, spacious, clean and wonderful pool and hot tub. The beds were comfortable and bathrooms were clean and spa like. Lots of extras for small kids, high chair, strollers etc.We would definitely stay there again and recommend to any family.
Thank you for the best family vacation ever!

Your age range 50-64
24 Mar 2017
Lori - We are so happy to hear you liked the house and it contributed to a wonderful vacation! Do call us when you are back in Orlando. We would love to have you back! Thank you!
kesiajoge...
San Fernando, Trinidad
“Great "Home Away from Home"”
Reviewed 11 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

I recently stayed in the Villa for 7 days. From the first moment we walked in, we felt like home. My family and I was very much impressed on how clean the home was and everything was in its rightful place. This home was ideal for our big family of 10. The villa is very comfy, roomy and has lots of bathrooms, which was a plus for us. The parks are 40 mins away and magic kingdom was only 25 minutes away. The restaurants and Walmart is also near by. If you are planning on stating you much visit Hurricane Wings Restaurant right on the corner lol. It was good! Overall, my family and I had a wind time vacationing in this villa. Peggy the owner, was much helpful and very friendly, she made us feel st home. Thanks again Peggy! We look forward to going back in the near future. A great family home and close to Disney! From: The Trinidad Crew.

22 Mar 2017
I am so happy to hear you had a great time and that you liked the house! It was a pleasure having stay in our home, and would love to hear from you when you come back... Thank you, Kesia and the Trinidad Crew! :)
Angela d
“Excellent”
Reviewed 4 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

Great home. Plenty of room for 13 people. House was very homey. Had a tree up for Christmas which was a even better. Great location to parks and beaches. Peggy was a joy to deal with. Our first time renting a house, and she made the process easy for me. Definitely would recommend this house!!!

4 Jan 2017
Thank you, Angela! I am so happy to hear you liked the house an enjoyed your stay during the holidays. We'd love to have you back when you return to Orlando area! Happy New Year!
Valerie A
“Family Disney World Trip”
Reviewed 16 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Love the convenience and luxury of feeling like I was at home while visiting the Disney Parks.
The house was immaculate and the beds comfortable.

Loved using the pool and cooking meals. The large eating area allowed us to share family meals together and share our Disney memories.

We especially loved have the availability of strollers there and not having to travel with them.

The owner is amazing and responded immediately to any questions we had.

We all look forward to our next trip to Disney World and will definitely rent this home again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness, accommodations and closeness to parks
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 Oct 2016
Thank you Valerie. We are delighted to hear you liked the house and we welcome you back on your next trip to Orlando!
Frances L
“Beautiful house”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at the k & k villa in June 2016, when my family and I walked into this house we were amazed at how beautiful and spotless it was immediately we felt at home. My children's two favorite places were the pool and game room, my favorite place was the master suite and the kitchen that is fully stocked pot,pans,bakeware,utensils,blender etc, all I had to do was buy food. Walmart and publix were only a few minutes away and so was Disney. The owner is a pleasure and always replied to any questions I had within minutes. I would love to return in summer 2017.

Thanks Peggy!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
6 Jul 2016
Frances - It was a pleasure having you in our home, and we couldn't be happier that you felt like you were home as well! Would love to have you back for your next trip to Disney!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$140
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing