“Viva Aztecas”
Review of Azteca D'Oro

Azteca D'Oro
Ranked #808 of 4,102 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

So much for so little. Queso dip, tortilla soup, pork tacos, refried beans, rice and refried ice cream with 2 margaritas during happy hour - 2 for 1. Altogether just north of $40. Way too much food but we sucked it up and ate it all.
Good service by Gian . He is from Venezuela and speaks Spanish. Lol. Nice young man. Ask for Gian.
Peace.
Jim in Orlando

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

There where Eight of us. The place was hoping. But you can't tell that by the servers. I believe that they have the "Never let them see you Stress" Policy in full swing. Everybody's food was hot, Delivered Quickly and efficiently. The Team is organized. Just can't say enough Great things about this Restaurant.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Was invited to an early dinner and it was my first visit. I will be coming back real soon. You truly get your money's worth plus totally delicious food. OMG. . . .we all had to get a to-go container because of the BIGGEST PLATES of Mexican food I have ever had. I saw so many awesome dishes, drinks, & desserts passing my table that I look forward to trying;.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Food was good, service was nice, place was very clean, décor is lovely. Only complaint was that the pollo fundido has sliced Kraft American cheese in it; I find that strange.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

The first time we went we thought we finally found a good Mexican restaurant.. we are from Southern California so we know good food. Everything was great. Lots of meat full plates.it was great. Drinks had alcohol in them not watered down. One week later it felt like there was new owners. Portions smaller , less meat, not the same. so back to the drawing board