US$85
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Restaurant
US$98
US$166
US$153
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$87
US$76
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$201
US$152
Official Hotel
The Point Hotel & Suites(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$135
US$93
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$62
Priceline
1,170 results
All reviewsdouble treefront deskwarm cookiesthe shuttle driverstayed one nightbusiness tripvery nice hotelan upgradefree shuttleupon checkrental carmcovaletirmabellmanconferencehurricane
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Nice hotel Rooms can be a little better but for the price it's nice . I was pleased with the service until I was charged on my credit card unauthorized two days later after my stay when I checked out with a zero balance and paid cash. I get transfer to the account manager who hasn't returned my call yet and it's been 3 days since trying to contact .i travel a lot and never had this experience. That's not a great look at all coming from an "Hilton" hotel.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Lisa K, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2015

Thank you for your recent review. I do apologize for the billing error and I am sure this will be rectified with our accounting manager. She was out of the office for a couple of days so this may have been the time you were trying to reach her. I'm sure she will address this with you when she returns to the office and will make it right.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

My spouse was arriving at this location much earlier than I and was accommodated with out any problem. Very nice restaurant with friendly staff. Front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating. Always have a great no hassle no problems stay.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your comments and that the accommodations work well for your needs. We look forward to your return to our hotel when you are in the area again.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

was attending a business conference and got in late the evening prior. Was exhausted. Front desk was very professional and confirmed this was a non smoking hotel...this is an older Embassy Suite converted property. I opened door to my room and it smelled like a chain smoker has just left....I mad a huge mistake and just laid down to tired to get my room changed. More to the point I just imagined that all the rooms smelled like this since the carpet looked like it was no replaced in the last upgrade. All us non smokers know that you never get that smoke out of the carpet.

Room Tip: Inspect the room before accepting the room
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Lisa K, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2015

Thank you for your response. This hotel is not a former Embassy Suites, however was converted from a Crowne Plaza to a DoubleTree in 2012. The carpets have been changed in every room so I do apologize for someone who did not adhere to our non-smoking policy and smoked in the room. We could have moved you had you communicated this with the front desk. I do apologize and hope you will consider our hotel for a future stay

Reviewed 20 October 2015

The hotel is exceptionally clean and well maintained. I thoroughly enjoy staying at this hotel especially for the comfort and convenience of it being right next to the airport. The shuttle drivers are always on time and Felix was very generous in making sure I didn't have to lift any of my bags since I wasn't feeling very well that day. I appreciate all his help and the friendly staff they have at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Lisa K, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2015

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your comments and recognition of our staff members. It is a great feeling to know that you were taken care of in a way that made you feel special. We look forward to you coming back to our hotel.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

I just used Hilton Honor points at this hotel for THREE rooms.
I really like this property as it's so close to the airport- less than 10 minutes in the hotel shuttle. It's really convenient to park and stay as well.

Nice property for the family as well with a nice breakfast buffet, a big outdoor pool, a fitness room, restaurant and a Chile's across the street. It's also less than 15 minutes from Sea World and other attractions.

The only thing it lacked was FREE COCKTAILS and SNACKS for DIAMOND MEMBERS which are usually offered at other Hilton/Doubletree branded properties.

Other than that, really good stay.

Room Tip: 9th and 10th floors are reserved for Hilton Honors members. No honors lounge however.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your comments. There is not a concierge floor that offers free snacks and cocktails at this hotel however there are Hilton Honor floors. These floors have amenities in your room. On your return visit, please ask to be placed on these floors. We look forward to you coming back to our hotel.