Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$199
  • Pool
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$85
US$305
US$284
HolidayInn.com
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$189
Hotels.com
5,519 results
All reviewsdisney springsisland suiteself parkingpool areacharacter breakfastlazy riversmall balconyclose to downtownepcot fireworksthe buslobby barmagic kingdomshuttle serviceparksbalconiestransportationtheme
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Great location by Disney Springs and nice pool, but hotel staff did not respond appropriately to a multitude of tiny bugs on the desk until the next day, and even then did not follow up with us about what remediation was taken.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Gracy K
James G, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Gracy K

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry that you experienced an issue with your guest room, and that our team did not resolve this to your full satisfaction. Your comments are most appreciated and they will be addressed by our leadership team to determine where improvements and enhancements can be made in our product and service. I value your feedback, and hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again one day.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We spent five nights at the Hilton Buena Vista Palace and all in all had a nice stay. The rooms were spacious and the beds were comfortable. The pool area is incredible for an afternoon of relaxation. The water is also heated so it was really nice to spend some time in there during the cooler evenings. It is incredibly convenient to Disney Springs; about a 10-minute walk to the heart of the shopping/dining areas.

We did have an issue at check-in where one of our rooms was not ready even though it was 7:30. Then it took two hours for them to text us saying our room was ready. Also, the rooms need a thorough cleaning at some point; there was dirt on the ceiling in the bathroom and in high corners in the room. Lastly, the shuttle service to the parks was a bit slower than expected. Arrival times were not very predictable, but the shuttles are operated independently of the hotel (they serve three hotels in all) so this is not the fault of the hotel.

I would consider staying here again if I was not planning on spending a lot of time at the parks.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank st_nick1219
Joel C, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

st_nick1219,
Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate the honest feedback. We are so very sorry to hear about the check in experience that you had, and that i was not ready when you arrived. The shuttle service is indeed run through an outside partner but we will be sure to pass on the message for you. We are very glad however that you were able to enjoy Disney springs, the pool and Disney while here and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This was my second time at this hotel & I enjoyed both stays. We stayed in the Island suites building. Our room was very clean and offered a separate living room with a sleeper sofa and a bedroom with two queen beds. Our suite had one & one half baths which was great not to only have one bathroom for everyone to share. I didn't care for the view from my room, but I believe other rooms in the same building had better views. It was within a short walking distance to Disney Springs. The staff was helpful and the grounds were well kept. There was a little renovation work occurring, but it didn't have any negative impact on our stay. We were able to travel to the theme parks via buses that left the hotel about every 30 minutes, but we did find the timing of the buses a little off.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 335pat

335pat,
Thank you so much for the feedback from your recent stays at the resort. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the suite was able to accommodate your party. The island building is mostly suites and does have select rooms with Pool views. We are glad to hear that the renovation in the island building didn't impact your stay. We are sorry to hear the bus schedule was off a little bit, however we will pass the words to our travel partners. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Having visited Disney Parks over 40 years and as a native Floridian, I highly recommend Hilton's Burma Vista Palace. The new renovations are lovely. I find it very safe for solo travelers and economical with all of the Disney perks! Just steps away from all the adult nighttime entertainment you need with us service to Disney as well. The crosswalk over to Disney Springs is more than convenient. Once again, Hilton knows how to accommodate you with the Disney flare

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank jjjdmd
Kendall M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

jjjdmd,

Thank you very much for your review! We are so glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our location steps from Disney Springs and all of the fantastic amenities our property has to offer. Be sure to check out all of the exciting new additions coming to Disney this Summer! We look forward to welcoming you back for your next getaway!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

My husband and I booked a stay at this hotel(in July 2017 for March 2018) to be close to Disney. We had specifically booked two rooms and had requested they be near each other or adjoining, as we were traveling with the grandparents for our daughters first trip to Disney. I had called in early January to ensure that the notation was made on the account that we wanted them close to each other or adjoining. She assured me the notation was on the account, let me go ahead and say I understand that all accommodation requests cannot be met, but two options were given. So, my husband did digital check in and requested a digital key. Upon doing that the digital keys said the same number for both rooms. When I called and asked about it they assured me it would be updated shortly. later in the day it had still not been updated and we were concerned that it showed both rooms had been checked in to room 1635 so I called back and asked for a manager. Upon getting a “supervisor for booking” named Jen/Jennifer she said with a very frustrated tone “Ma’am, I have talked to you twice now and it’s correct in my system for two rooms”. There was no need for her to be rude, nor talk down to me, when the Hilton APP is showing me something else. Upon arrival the next day, we were checked in to two rooms(which were not one of the ones we digital checked in to) at opposite ends of the hall, one had a balcony the other had a very small window that you could not see out of due to it being dirty/fogged up. You could not fully navigate the room because the bathroom door would not fully open due to it hitting the toilet seat. The room caused great frustration in navigating to bathe our toddler. We have four rooms booked at this very location for November and are strongly considering making other arrangements.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Amanda F
James G, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Amanda F

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your recent stay. I am so very sorry for the challenges you had with your guest room and the service provided by our front office team. I have already shared your comments with our front office leadership so they can determine where improvements and enhancements can be made in our product and service. I greatly appreciate your feedback and hope that this experience has not dissuaded you from visiting us again.