6 people have started booking this hotel
Hotels.comUS$168
Hilton.comUS$168
travelup.comUS$178
6,862 results
All reviews disney springs island building lazy river pool area character breakfast small balcony epcot fireworks the bus lobby bar magic kingdom shuttle service parks balconies transportation uber theme
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2021

The location is is fantastic. A short hop & a skip away from Disney Springs, closer to the Ghiradelli restaurant. The views of the fireworks at night is jaw-dropping and I won’t begin to tell you about the lazy river that runs through the pool because I’m out of characters.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Rodnrr
James Grosso, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Many thanks for the 4-star rating! We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 13 August 2021

loved the location, super easy to get to Disney and the springs. Rooms were nice, jackie at front desk was so nice. I wish the lobby wasn't so freezing, would have loved to have dinner there at the restaurant but it was so cold we couldn't sit down and eat. I recommend making it not so cold so people can actually enjoy the lobby and restaurant. other than that everything was fabulous

Room tip: some rooms can have upgraded view looking at disney springs or the fireworks. we chose the fireworks and they were beautiful
Date of stay: August 2021
James Grosso, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your visit with us. We are glad you experienced wonderful service from Jackie, and we will share your feedback with our team so she may be recognized. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2021

We Have been staying at this property every time we go to Orlando, we enjoy the location and the amenities, To start Bellman are on point My wife took a Uber from airport with a 10 and 6 year old kid. The Bellman Came right away to the car to help with luggage, Front desk was supper help full with rooms, Now lets talk about the restaurant (Letter Press) Food was always great, My kids favorite was the French toast. From check in to servers Great experience. Andres and Joan Were amazing, From the day we arrived to the day we left. Highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2021
James Grosso, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

Thank you so much for your raving review of our wonderful staff that made your stay comfortable and convenient! We appreciate your comments, and will pass them onto the management teams so that our Bellmen, Front Desk, Andres and Joan may be recognized. We thank you for your loyalty to our hotel, and look forward to welcoming you once again the next time your travels bring you to sunny Orlando.

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Great hotel for doing Disney. Easy walk over the pedestrian bridge to Disney Springs and close to all the parks. Great pool area and lazy river for a dip after a long day at the parks. Grab and go bistro area had something for everyone and was super convenient for breakfast. Room was typical two queen layout and showing some small signs of age but very clean and wish all Hilton’s used the pillows provided here. Staff was super friendly. Added bonus was the perfect view of Magic Kingdom fireworks from our balcony!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MB6td
James Grosso, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Thank you so much for your 4-star review, and glad you had a great stay. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

It started out as a 5 star experience. Kriztal at the front desk was able to accommodate my request for rooms close together and even upgraded us (a nice perk of having Gold status) to a fireworks view room. From there it all went down hill.

When we got to our room it did have a great view but our room had a weird almost vomit type smell by the fridge. We decided not to try to get a different room because we were afraid of being split up so part of that is on us. However, the smell was pretty strong so the fact that they called this room "clean" was pretty sad. Strike 1

In accordance to with Hilton's new Food & Beverage credit, we had no free breakfast but instead had a total of $24/day for 4 adults and 1 child staying in 2 rooms. This had been decreased from $30/ day at the beginning of the month. While Citrus 28's prices were not outrageous, that wasn't even close to what was needed. I know this policy isn't necessarily the hotels fault but it is a huge extra expense that we had to foot. Strike 2

They told us when we checked in that there was no room cleaning unless we contacted them 24 hrs in advance. They also gave us a phone number to text if we needed more towels or coffee. We texted that number on day 3 of our 6 night stay and never received anything. I understand that there is a worker shortage right not but if you shell out the money to stay at a hotel I feel like the least they could do is respond when you use the system them tell you to. Strike 3

The Disney shuttles times are a joke. They don't run early enough to get you to the parks at opening and sometimes don't even stay to close. There are a couple of buses in the morning and evening but nothing during the middle of the day. This means you either have to uber/lyft back ($$) or ride a Disney shuttle to Saratoga Springs/Disney Springs and walk. I was told by the front desk that this was all controlled by Disney but we also stayed at the Holiday Inn down the street and there bus schedule was much better so I don't buy that Disney preventing the Hilton from running shuttle service. Strike 4

Lastly, when we checked in they asked if I had a car (parking costs $22/day) which we didn't. At check out however I received a bill for 6 days worth of parking. This was inconvenient that I had to call to fix this but nothing major. However, the person I spoke to on the phone was extremely rude. He asked me why I was calling and then didn't say anything until he had fixed it. I said "thank you" and he just hung up the phone.

I really wanted to like this place. I had read all the reviews before we went but I thought people were just being too harsh and nit picky. Unfortunately I had a very negative experience and wouldn't recommend this hotel to anybody.

Room tip: Epcot view on the higher floors give you Magic Kingdom fireworks view as well
Date of stay: July 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your visit with us. Please accept our sincere apology for not meeting your expectations. It is always our intention to provide each guest with first-class, quality service and accommodations and when we fail to achieve our goal it is important for us to know. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback. Your comments will be shared with our leadership team to help us to improve our guest experience. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again.