I just want to start off by saying I had club level service. For those that do not know this is full concierge support, along with access to their club which provides food, and drinks throughout the day and early evenings. (Heads up to Lawrence, one of the concierge. Model employee and always greeted you with a smile)
The room was very spacious. I had a view of the Magic Kingdom from my room, so I was able to see the fireworks. You can also enjoy the fireworks from the beach area, as the soundtrack for the fireworks is played in the resort outdoor areas. There is also a nightly boat parade to watch.
The rooms were modern and clean. Charging ports everywhere. During the week they seem to have a smaller housekeeping staff, as our room was never made up until about 2 pm. Not a big deal, but it was a work/play trip.
The rooms have coffee makers and refrigerators, but no microwaves. The rooms are also very energy efficient. The room I had could sleep about 6 people if you use the pull out sofa.
The resort itself is just amazing. Everyone says Aloha. Before the end of your trip, you'll be saying it too. Tiki torches, Hawaiian shirts, and tropical landscapes make you feel like you are in the South Pacific. The pool is large, but not deep. There is a spa tub as well, and the pool area is open until 11 pm. (Good to know if you get a pool side room) The large sliders in the room are pretty soundproof, but some noise does get through. There are several restaurants on premise, and one is open 24 hours. There are nightly events, such as torch lighting ceremony, hula dancers, campfires, and movies under the stars. The monorail makes it easier to get to and from the park, and you can walk to the Grand Floridian if you so choose.
Even if you don't get club level, this is definitely an amazing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate the spirit of the South Pacific at this oasis of tropical palms, lush vegetation, koi ponds and white-sand beaches. Conveniently located on complementary Resort Monorail, enjoy moonlit nights on our torch-lined waterfront to the exotic tastes of our world-class restaurants, discover the signature tropical ambience that's made Disney's Polynesian Village Resort a favorite Disney destination since 1971. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Polynesian Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Resort Disney
- Disney Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Disney
- Polynesian Hotel Disney
- Orlando Polynesian Resort
- Polynesian Hotel Orlando Fl
- Disneys Polynesian Hotel
- Polynesian Resort Orlando
- Disney Polynesian Resort World
- Disneys Polynesian Resort