US$84
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$68
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$142
US$139
  • Pool
The Point Hotel & Suites(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$98
US$101
  • Restaurant
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$188
US$161
Official Hotel
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$74
US$180
US$153
US$116
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$69
Priceline
3,558 results
All reviewskona cafevolcano poolmagic kingdomgreat ceremonial househawaii buildingdole whiptransportation centertonga toastepcot monorailohana restaurantcapt cooksoasis poolcinderella's castledvc studiotropical paradisedisney worldseven seas lagoon
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We had a great time and the convenience of the monorail did not disappoint. The hotel was clean and everyone was friendly. We really enjoyed the pool area. The Grotto is a must do and for sure by the 18 dollar glass. It's worth it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This luau was a lot of fun. The show was up to Disney's standards. The food was good but if you ever been to a luau in Hawaii you will know the food is not as good as a real Hawaiian Luau. Don't get me wrong. The food was top quality and plenty of it. The staff was friendly and helpful.
I would tell everyone to experience this at least once.

Room Tip: I did not stay here. Only attended the luau.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Although our visit was plagued by my illness, followed by a re-aggravated knee injury, the concierge staff came to the rescue with all sorts of assistance, including helping me arrange to have a rolling walker delivered to our room. The lounge was a lifesaver. There was an evening raspberry mousse tart that was heaven. We saw fireworks from our balcony and the Spirit of Aloha dinner show was phenomenal. It rained terribly the first few days and was sweltering heat the next few days, but everywhere were fans and shade and mists to lessen the 'misery.' The hotel is so much nicer in person than photos make it appear. The housekeepers were amazing. (One gave me a very sweet hug good-bye!)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This resort is nothing short of breathtaking. You honestly feel like you are in Hawaii. The character breakfast in the morning is really fun for the kiddos. The cafe is excellent as well. I would highly recommend staying or visiting this hotel!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed two weeks in a club garden room. What a wonderful stay! If you wanted to look for faults I'm sure if you tried very hard you could pick up on a couple of minor points, but the Hawaii building and its staff are wonderful.

Comfortable rooms, well serviced, wonderful concierge team with Laurence, Sabre and the team, fantastic club lounge staff (thank you Emily and colleagues, honestly the Cabernet was empty when I got there!).

The whole of the Poly from the landscaping to the architecture, flaming torches, choice of pools and scents are designed to make you relax - much needed after a day in the parks. I could sit in the club lounge window and happily watch the world go by for hours.

It's not cheap, but worth every penny and the team at the Poly Hawaii building made our first trip to WDW full of the magic I had hoped for me and my girls.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family