US$89
Comfort Suites UCF / Research Park(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$75
ComfortSuites
The Point Hotel & Suites(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$161
US$180
US$153
US$98
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$179
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$86
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$63
3,555 results
All reviewskona cafevolcano poolmagic kingdomgreat ceremonial househawaii buildingdole whiptransportation centertonga toastepcot monorailohana restaurantcapt cooksoasis poolcinderella's castledvc studiotropical paradisedisney worldseven seas lagoon
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Okay...so I'm still not a crazed Polynesian fan but this last visit was better than expected. We stayed basically because I wanted to order the 'Ohana room service. Yep. That shallow. We visit Disney often - at least four times a year in separate trips - but it is hard to secure a reservation for 'Ohana's. Plus with the kids aging into adults (age 10 is adult at Disney) - it is really expensive. So, I was told the food is amazing in room service and I just had to try it. Let me say first, it was everything I heard and we loved it! An order for two adults served two adults and three children. It was delicious. They come into your room and set everything up - and take it away when you call and tell them you're done. So, let's talk rooms. We went with a standard view villa and had a great location. On the third floor and across from the ice and elevator. Hubby worried it would be too loud but besides hearing ice initially the first hour we were there, we never noticed it before. Plus, it is right at the parking lot. Better even, was that we discovered we had a perfect view of the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom! It was great! The room is made up of a queen sized bed and a fold out sofa. The murphy bed hides on the wall under the television. There is a shower and sink (rain shower head) and another shower/tub combo with sink and toilet. This came in handy with the kids having their own space to change clothes. The beds are comfortable. The resort is "close" to everything so there's not a ton of walking. I liked that best. My feet hurt from walking at the parks, it is nice not to walk so much at 'home'. This might be better rated in my book if there were one bedrooms, as a studio isn't great with three teens. We like Bay Lake and the ultimate favorite Grand Floridian best. But all three are better than any other resort. Although honestly, the same 'close' feeling can be found at Animal Kingdom (Kidani and Jambo) soooo we technically like them third.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lori F
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a lakefront studio villa that was both modern and still authentically Polynesian feeling with bright colors on walls and accent pieces, and more contemporary flooring and furnishings. We were lucky to be on the second floor so we had a perfect view of the castle and fireworks without the cabanas obstructing our view. The split bathroom is a great idea. One has a large shower and sink, while the other has a tub-shower combo with a sink and a toilet. The room slept 5, with 2 on the bed, 2 on pull it couch and one in the flip down bed from what looks like a dresser. The bed had 2 drawers under the back half for storage as well as the front half being open for suitcases, plus the closet which was more than
enough for 2 people, but may be a bit tight for 5. Loved it here and would stay again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bcasey1
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I had been saving for almost two years to be able to stay at the Polynesian for my 50th. I booked a club level room. Upon arrival at the resort we were greeted immediately by the dedicated desk for concierge level guests and taken to the Hawaii building. We had some hiccups with our bands and reservations (somehow another family that was travelling as part of our group got linked with us) that the concierge remedied for us as soon as we discovered the problem. Our room was not ready when we arrived, but, concierge held our bags until it was. When we were able to get into our room, I was very happy to see that they honoured my request for a third floor room. We had a lovely view of the pool area. The lounge area had lots of small food items and drinks most of the day, and wine and beer options in the evenings. The beds were large and comfortable, although it took me a bit to figure out how the day bed worked. The pools were warm and refreshing after a long day in the parks. The view of the fireworks in the Magic Kingdom from the beach area was great. If we had wanted to stand in the lounge the music was piped in. The one evening I had balloons attached to my door, I am assuming, from the staff because there was no card. The Polynesian is a beautiful resort. Spacious and very well maintained. I am hoping that maybe for my 60th I can come back again. Until then, my trips will be to the Value resorts.

Room Tip: third floor of any building
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ukydancer
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I just want to start off by saying I had club level service. For those that do not know this is full concierge support, along with access to their club which provides food, and drinks throughout the day and early evenings. (Heads up to Lawrence, one of the concierge. Model employee and always greeted you with a smile)

The room was very spacious. I had a view of the Magic Kingdom from my room, so I was able to see the fireworks. You can also enjoy the fireworks from the beach area, as the soundtrack for the fireworks is played in the resort outdoor areas. There is also a nightly boat parade to watch.
The rooms were modern and clean. Charging ports everywhere. During the week they seem to have a smaller housekeeping staff, as our room was never made up until about 2 pm. Not a big deal, but it was a work/play trip.
The rooms have coffee makers and refrigerators, but no microwaves. The rooms are also very energy efficient. The room I had could sleep about 6 people if you use the pull out sofa.
The resort itself is just amazing. Everyone says Aloha. Before the end of your trip, you'll be saying it too. Tiki torches, Hawaiian shirts, and tropical landscapes make you feel like you are in the South Pacific. The pool is large, but not deep. There is a spa tub as well, and the pool area is open until 11 pm. (Good to know if you get a pool side room) The large sliders in the room are pretty soundproof, but some noise does get through. There are several restaurants on premise, and one is open 24 hours. There are nightly events, such as torch lighting ceremony, hula dancers, campfires, and movies under the stars. The monorail makes it easier to get to and from the park, and you can walk to the Grand Floridian if you so choose.
Even if you don't get club level, this is definitely an amazing experience.

Room Tip: If you can swing the price, get a room with a view of the castle.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We had a great time and the convenience of the monorail did not disappoint. The hotel was clean and everyone was friendly. We really enjoyed the pool area. The Grotto is a must do and for sure by the 18 dollar glass. It's worth it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family