Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$119
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$115
US$110
HIExpress.com
US$108
Doubletree.com
Holiday Inn Express Orlando Airport(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$85
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$128
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$183
US$161
Official Hotel
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Pool
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$55
Agoda.com
US$155
US$100
Priceline
2,144 results
All reviewsuniversal studiosinternational drivefree shuttlefree breakfastthe breakfast areafront desk staffclean roomshot breakfastfridge and microwaveyogurtwould stay here againa great staybooked this hoteleach morningshuttle servicethe busparks
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel located on the corner of universal blvd and international drive is a class above the rest. The Hampton Inn Manager and her team have outdone themselves. The staff is friendly, engaging and thoughtful. The room is very clean and the linen smelling fresh.
My family and I absolutely had a fantastic stay at this hotel. I recommend this hotel to anyone who loves great service with a clean room and fresh linen.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Stayed here during renovations. Wa never notified by the hotel ahead of time. Pool was closed, no running water for a long amount of time and the bathroom doors to not close nor latch shut. Parking was extremely difficult due to all of the renovation equipment that was parked and kept at the facility over night.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TeamConcord, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv / International Dr, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear 785lukeo,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments.  We do apologize for the construction. Upon check-in, you should have received a letter concerning the renovations going on with the exterior of the building. On your next visit back I know you will absolutely love and be HAPPY with the completed work, and you will most definitely find room for parking at that point! Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you and have you experience our Hamptonality the way you should every visit. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Had a wonderful experience at this hotel. The hotel was amazingly clean! Breakfast was great and always had many options. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. The staff was awesome and so so friendly. The hotel was under construction when I stayed and aside from outside appearance you would have never known.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2017

This hotel was like any other around Universal Studios, Orlando with the exception that it is undergoing renovation. I have a handicapped daughter who has to use a wheelchair and I also drive a handicap equipped van with side ramp. When I arrived and left, there were only two handicap parking spaces and only one with van accessibility. Naturally, these were in use the entire time of my visit causing me to have to load and unload in the parking lot. All of the parking spaces surrounding the hotel were cordoned off due to the painting of the exterior of the building so guests had to park in the areas not in close proximity to the building. As an added benefit, when I came to get my van, it was covered in sheet plastic to keep it from getting paint on it. Had Hampton Inn put the renovation plans and dates on their website, I probably would not have stayed there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TeamConcord, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv / International Dr, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Gordon W.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me. I am pleased you were able to stay with us, but I am dissappointed that you had to experience such difficulties with parking. We know traveling can be challenging, and I would like to extend my sincere apologies for your frustrations. I hope you will consider staying with us again once the renovations are complete. I would love to hear your opinion on the final project, and I would love to meet both you and your daughter. I hope the rest of your experience at our hotel was wonderful and that you got to experience our Hamptonality first hand. Please travel safely!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We were pleased with the cleanliness of our room but twice when I opened a "freshly cleaned” folded towel I found it to have makeup stains leading me to believe it was never washed but rather just refolded which was very disconcerting since we had left it on the floor indicating we wanted it washed. When we booked our reservation there was a notation stating "newly renovated rooms". However there was no mention of ongoing renovations. We were very inconvenienced everyday just to get to our car. Exits were blocked or taped off and construction equipment /cranes were parked extremely close to our car on two separate occasions. The first night we found the ice machine on our floor was broken. We were looking forward to going in the pool but that too was a mission since there were workers surrounding the pool with equipment hovering over the area not to mention that the pool was closed most of the time. The lobby was not looking very clean as workers were constantly in and out. I know that it's to be expected when renovating, yet if we would have been informed beforehand we would have never booked the reservation in the first place. Breakfast on Saturday morning had potatoes, which is usually my favorite but when I took my first bite it was pure salt, they were not edible. One morning my husband went to the front desk to request some extra bags for the ice bucket he was given one and when he asked for a second one the women seemed put out and not very happy about it as she muttered “I guess so”. This was a strange reaction for someone in the hospitality business. On a lighter note the bright spot of the hotel was one particular worker asking if we needed anything to let her know. Popping in to each dining area wiping tables with a smile on her face. I don’t remember her name but I know she had recently graduated from high school. She was cheerful and pleasant and I looked forward to her greeting each morning at breakfast. She was the only one there with a smile on her face and willing to make our stay a pleasant one. She was amazing and deserves some recognition. Despite that we would have to say that based on the negative incidents previously mentioned we were very disappointed and would definitely not be returning.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TeamConcord, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv / International Dr, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear 557miltonc,

Thank you for telling me about your stay with us. I am SO HAPPY you loved our newly updated guest rooms. Any reaction we receive from this is good, as it lets us know what guests think of the updates, so thank you. I am also elated that you had such a great interaction with the young woman in the dining area. I believe I know who you are speaking about, and I know your recognition of her will make her whole week! I truly appreciate that. As for the difficulties you faced, I apologize. You should have received a letter at check in concerning the renovation process, and I am sorry if this caught you off guard. I appreciate your candor and will share these concerns with our team to make sure that these issues are resolved. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you and have you experience our Hamptonality the way you should every visit. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.