Caribe Royale Orlando
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$237
US$135
US$129
US$159
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$189
Hotwire.com
US$91
US$72
US$76
TripAdvisor
3,743 results
All reviewshour cafeconference centerpool arealiving roomgreat pooldisney parksfamily vacationnice resortspring breaklarge poolmain buildingfull kitchencoffee makergift shopmain poolshuttle servicemagic kingdom
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We were traveling with 6 of us total & this hotel was perfect. The room was just big enough to where you didn't feel crammed in a room. I like that the sink was outside the bathroom which made it easier for 6 people to be sharing one bathroom. Room was clean, staff was friendly, hotel is a tad outdated but overall, very nice.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
DB-Caribe, Guest Relations Coordinator at Caribe Royale Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Megs305,

Thanks for the review of your stay with us at the Caribe Royale! It is nice to hear staying in one of our standard suites offered plenty of space for your party of six, and that you found everything to be clean and our staff to be friendly and helpful as always. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I really enjoyed our 7 night stay at the Caribe Royale, the staff were friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. The hotel is in close proximity to all the Disney Worlds and there are daily shuttle services to and from the hotel. There are multiple eating options within the hotel and there is a pizza and sushi bar across the road. The pool was cool and relaxing with a separate area for toddlers. I highly recommend this hotel to families and couples. Thank you for adding to our memorable holiday Caribe Royale!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jodz04

Jodz04,

We’re thrilled you enjoyed your week with us at the Caribe Royale! It is heartwarming to hear we added to your memorable holiday with our dedicated staff, close proximity to Disney, wide variety of onsite dining options, and cool and relaxing pool area featuring cascading waterfalls, 75-foot water slide, and separate splash pad/kiddy pool. We appreciate your review and look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you visit the Orlando area!

Reviewed 16 January 2017

We stayed here for 4 nights and were very pleased. I would give it a 4.5 if I could, but I just can't give it a 5 star primarily for one reason: the wifi reception in our suite was lousy. I talked to other guests who had the same issues so it wasn't an isolated situation. I was in town for work so it was a big deal that I couldn't get good service in the room.
Otherwise, everything was as I would require. We used the fitness facilties, the sunning area around the pool, the coffee shop, and the office center. All were satisfactory.
The room had a separate living room from the bedroom, which we quite like. There was a microwave, coffee maker and a fridge in the living room. The pillows and beds were good for us. Housekeeping as well as other staff were friendly. Other reviewers had commented that the room was dated. I didn't find that to be true at all.

Room Tip: If Wifi is of major importance, ask for a room with a good signal. I don't know if it would work but it's worth a try.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank KNCA

KNCASS,

Thanks for your review! It is great to hear your overall enjoyed your stay with us and found time to enjoy our many amenities, such as the multilevel fitness center and spacious pool area featuring 75-foot water slide. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 January 2017

I just returned from a 6 night stay at the Caribe Royale in Orlando when I was in town for a trade event and I could not speak more highly of my experience. With my frequent travels, I have become a little "picky" about the "small" things at places I stay. I can honestly say without question this was a great place to stay. From the time I checked in to the time I checked out the service provided was excellent. The property is great and the rooms very comfortable. The restaurants and lounges were very, very good. They have 2 very nice restaurants that I ate at on the property...the Tropicale (casual dining) and the Venetian (upscale dining). The also have the Café 24 (open 24 hours each day) that I did not eat at but I assume it was of the same quality I experienced at the other 2. The also have 2 nice lounges for drinks and light bites....The Falls and The Loft. Both were very good. They have 3 Towers and I stayed in Tower 2 which is the closest to their attached Convention Center (though my trade event was not held there). They have a fitness center that was used each morning during my stay and was clean with good equipment. I enjoyed breakfast each morning at the Tropicale and the buffet was very good. I had a few lighter dinners and the food and service was great. The highlight was a dinner at the Venetian where we enjoyed a very good steak and 2 nice bottles of wine from their collection. A nice wine selection for any meal or personal taste. Our waiter that evening, Massi (excuse me if the spelling is not correct) was absolutely the best and really made our meal and experience tremendous. Though I did not use the pool, it was very nice and in warmer weather when I return, I will definitely take advantage of this feature. I will return to Orlando for another trade event in January 2018 and have already reserved rooms even though there are other closer to the OCCC where the trade event is held. Much appreciation to all the staff and management of the Caribe Royale for making this a great place to stay in Orlando.

Room Tip: Tower 2 has the Java Coffee which opens at 6:30 AM and has great coffee and some pastries if you don't want a bigger breakfast.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Robb G

Robb G,

Thanks for staying with us at the Caribe Royale! We’re honored that you can say without question that we’re a great place to stay. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our wide variety of onsite dining options, including the Tropicale as well as our AAA Four Diamond rated Venetian Chophouse. Massi will be recognized for doing a tremendous job. We very much appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back next January!

Reviewed 15 January 2017

This hotel has much going for it. Easy to make refundable reservations, very functional design of rooms, in-house Enterprise Auto Rental office, four varying restaurants, a couple for everyday budgets. The Villa itself had a full kitchen/dining room. Via conference blocking pricing that we got- the room costs/free parking were very attractive as well. Note there are no real places to go that are within walking distance. Being fully used, the Villas will undoubtedly show wear/tear as I am sure the other rooms will as well- but no complaints on this end. Well done.

Room Tip: If Villa, take a look at a hotel map and pick a building # that is closer to conference area- I believe building IV.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Wayne C,

We’re thrilled you enjoyed your six night stay in one of our spacious two bedroom villas! It is also great to hear you appreciated having an Enterprise car rental desk onsite as well as our wide variety of onsite dining options. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your terrific experience. We look forward to welcoming you back the Caribe Royale in the future!