“Welcoming and Peaceful”

Mandara Spa at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
Ranked #27 of 79 Spas & Wellness in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Mandara Spa at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando®, a 13,000 square foot sanctuary located by the Piazza Ponte between the Beach and Villa pool. Rooted in the Balinese tradition for the healing arts and combining this rich knowledge and spirit of generosity with European techniques, Mandara’s spa therapies offer each guest luxuriously-healing experiences: signature massages, award-winning facials, indulgent body treatments, the latest in hair, nail care, and waxing. Retreat in a haven that harbors 14 treatment rooms, co-ed lounge, co-ed hydropool, separate men's and women's sauna and steam rooms, a full-service salon, and Fitness Center. Let us send you to a place where calm and serenity exist every moment.
Reviewed 9 April 2018

While my treatments at Mandara Spa were stellar, my favorite part of the experience was the people. Beginning with awesome Awestyn at the front desk, a scrub with Jasmine, a facial with Paula and nails by Jessica and Anna....each helped figure out just the treatments for me. I'd recommend any of them with enthusiasm. What a lovely break from the amusement parks! Thanks, Mandara!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I know that sounds over the top but so often I am disappointed and I have had pedicures all over the world. Jessica was very gentle and we chatted happily for the hour. What a gem. I think I will be booking in for some more treatments tomorrow.

Brenda M, Manager at Mandara Spa at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Kathy,

Thank you for sharing your Mandara Spa experience earlier this year! It's comments like yours that truly keep up motivated!

It seems we missed your review and recently came across your feedback.

Although some time has lapsed, we thank you for your taking the time to rate and share your visit with us. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest and are happy to learn we delivered.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I had a massage at the Mandara Spa while I was at Universal on vacation. Lovely service. I believe that Dolsie did the massage, which was very relaxing. Masaleo at the front desk was super friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

2  Thank jojoperk
Brenda M, Manager at Mandara Spa at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear jojoperk,

Thank you for sharing your Mandara Spa experience earlier this year!

It seems we missed your review and recently came across your feedback.

Although some time has lapsed, we thank you for your taking the time to rate us. Dolsie will be happy to hear you enjoyed your massage! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest and it seems we delivered.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Mandara again soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

My massage was great and I will definitely come back again to do another one.
The staffs are so nice and helpful ESPECIALLY TIM AND DOLSIE ARE ALWAYS GREAT. Thank You soo much!

Brenda M, Manager at Mandara Spa at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Hello Roco4994,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind review! We are so happy to pass along your feedback to Tim and Dulce, this will absolutely make their day. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Have a wonderful weekend.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I only had a manipedi but it was so relaxing the young lady who did it was so sweet and nice . for the life of me I cannot remember her name but she has her aniversary tattooed on her wrist . she paid attention to all aspects of the task at hand . she was soft spoken and very friendly , she was extremely pleasant to talk to

1  Thank marie p
Brenda M, Manager at Mandara Spa at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Hi Marie, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Mandara Spa at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando! We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Namaste, Mandara Spa