All reviews parking fee amway center medical facilities camping world arnold palmer front desk church street complimentary shuttle great hotel close to downtown business or pleasure hotel shuttle shuttle service nice breakfast complimentary breakfast convenient location clean hotel
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here to be in town early the next morning do I could meet a friend arriving on an early flight. I’m an HH member do I checked-in via the app and went directly to my room (I used the app to select my room too!) and found it to be amazing. The entire place seems new and the room was white glove clean. I did interact a bit when I went downstairs to buy some Advil, they were the most professional and approachable. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel and I’ll definitely be staying here again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We have stayed in any number of Hampton Inn & Suites locations, but this one is the best ever. It may be because it is only 2 years old, but it is also clear the staff expend great care in every area. The staff is friendly, professional, and responsive. The breakfast buffet was well presented, kept full, and the area very clean. Cannot say enough about this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is clean and modern. The lobby/breakfast area and first floor have unusually high ceilings for a typical Hampton Inn and the furnishings near every elevator and exit are modern and sleek. The rooms were the usual Hampton size and cleanliness - which is good. The rooms each have a refrigerator hidden inside the tv cabinet and the beds are always very comfortable. There is ample parking; we were there on a weekend and always found free spots. There is an outdoor pool and laundry and small gym and business center here.
We chose this hotel because we wanted to be close to Winter Park, which was a very quick and easy 18 minute drive. This hotel is also a PERFECT location for proximity to the Hospital or to the train station.
We did hear some train noise at night, but had the a/c on and so it wasn’t disturbing to us at all. We were also on the side of the hotel facing the station. Perhaps ask for a room on the opposite of the hotel, if you’re a light sleeper.
Warning for those arriving by car via I4-there is a lot of construction throughout Orlando anyway but the area close to the hotel/expressway looks a bit sketchy when you first drive through. Construction+industrial area+limited retail=us initially worrying that perhaps the area could be unsafe. However, we had no issues at all and it was fine. I would stay here again if I needed to be close to Winter Park at an affordable and clean hotel.
Not very close to Disney/Epcot, etc; there are many other, closer options.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I was so pleasantly surprised by this excellent Hampton Inn and Suites just a short walk from ORMC where my daughter was a patient. The hotel is also near downtown Orlando and just across I-4 and the Amway Center where the Orlando Magic play..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The rooms are really nice and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was quick and very good. Parking was also convenient for loading and unloading luggage. If I need to stay downtown again, I will return to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business