Symphony Beach Club
Driftwood Beach Motel(Ormond Beach)
US$89
US$80
US$76
US$79
Super 8 Ormond Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$54
Quality Inn & Suites On The Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$127
Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$98
Hampton.com
US$69
US$63
Best Western Castillo Del Sol(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
OceanFront Inn and Suites(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$77
Hotels.com
Ocean Crest Motel(Ormond Beach)(Great Value!)
US$76
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
All reviewswill stay there againcarmenbeachamenitiesmicrowaveunits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 January 2017

The hospitality, friendliness and knowledge of Carmen & the Symphony staff was a delightful surprise. The location on the beach and the room was perfect and so peaceful ...just what I needed for a relaxing getaway. I would definitely recommend Symphony as a great place to stay and will be returning in the future.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
symphony453, Owner at Symphony Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2017

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and we can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

My boyfriend and I stayed overnight on 9/3/16. The office closes at 7:30 pm and we were running a few minutes late so they waited for us. We checked in at 7:45 pm. The room was very clean and the building had ample parking. It was very quiet and the murphy bed mattress was hands-down the most comfortable mattress I have every slept on. If management reads this, please reply with the make of the mattress in room 306 so that I can try to order one. The room had everything we needed and was conveniently located. I would stay there again in a heart beat.

Room Tip: Bring towels for pool/beach
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kali H

We were so happy to read your comment. I was also happy to know that you enjoyed a comfortable mattress during your stay with us. I tried to leave you a phone msg so you can call me back, so I can tell you the brand of mattress....again, Thank you for taking the time to write your review about us and hopefully we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Carmen and her staff do a GREAT Job! we stay there for all bike rallies, Carmen always helps us if needed and checks on us if we are running late for check in. The Symphony is the only hotel we will stay in when we go to Ormond Beach.
Thank you Carmen!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank morgan072497
Frank Z, Owner at Symphony Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to compliment us and I'll be sure to let the staff know what you said about them as well. We are so happy to hear you enjoy your stay during bike events, hopefully we'll see you soon. Again Thank you for the sweet comments.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

The wife and I came back to the Symphony Beach club for a romantic weekend getaway, and to get some much-needed rest and relaxation. We've been coming back to this gem of a beach hideaway, on and off, for about 7 years now; and we continue to be amazed at how well the property is being kept up. In fact, many of the rooms have been remodeled and are just gorgeous. Carmen and Frank do an excellent job managing this property, and always make us feel special when we come back for a stay. It's like our home away from home, a place were we are always treated like family. The amenities are many and the location is superb. Plenty of parking and great hospitality service all the way around. Great staff and fantastic beach access. No complaints whatsoever. All I can say is that the Symphony Beach Club is a resort condo community that continues to exceed our expectations. Overall grade: A+ / 5 stars.

Room Tip: Higher-up beach-side rooms offer an amazing view of the ocean!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aka_Boogie
symphony453, Owner at Symphony Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Hey aka_Boogie thank you for the lovely review, so glad to hear you had a wonderful stay. We love seeing you both each and every time you return. Thank you for the compliments on us managing the property and making all guest feel welcome. We feel so full and complete when our guests return to Symphony with great memories and good experiences, because that is what we always try to achieve. The only thing that we are missing, is for you to come back as soon as possible. Also Thank you for the A+/5 stars grade....We hope to have you both stay with us again and again. Remember it's your home away from home. :)

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Felt like home minus the clutter and the kids! The staff was friendly and super helpful, the accommodations were clean and comfortable. You couldn't ask for a better place to getaway and reconnect! We can't wait to go back!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
symphony453, Owner at Symphony Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Thank you for the comment of it "felt like home." I was so happy to hear you both enjoyed your stay and that you both had a great, relaxing weekend. We also appreciate what you said about everything was clean and comfortable and how much you enjoyed your room. I will let the staff know about your feedback, they love hearing when a guest is happy and appreciates their hard work, it just puts a smile on their faces. Again, Thank you and hopefully we will see you both again.