“Short Fun Trip”

Symphony Beach Club
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Ormond Beach
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Our little room was great! We enjoyed it very much, it had all needed "and unneeded" amenities. The room had a slow cooker, silverware, pots, dishes, full fridge complete w/ice trays, and a microwave. The view was great and even though it was right by the beach it was also quiet. There was a very nice woman at the front desk when we checked in "sorry I forgot her name" but I think she was "puerto rican/or Spanish" either way she was awesome. She spoke to us for a minute and told us a little about the area. Our stay was great and I would definitely return, my only issue was there was no ice machine on the property. But, like I said there were ice trays in the room so we survived.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kiki012006
symphony453, Owner at Symphony Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Hello there sexy lady. It was really nice to meet you both and I want to thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your time spent while staying with us. Thank you for the compliment you sent my way. My name is Carmen and you got it right, I am a full blooded Puerto Rican. I'm sorry about not having an ice machine in the building, but I have my reasons for not having that amenity on property, It had to do with a bad experience. Overall I am so happy you found our place to be a quiet little quaint place that can be intimate for all guest to enjoy, after all we just want everyone to have a fun relaxing stay. Again, thank you for your review......You are an awesome guest and we loved all the pictures you posted about you stay. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

This is a wonderful, family run condo resort! The units are spacious and clean and Carmen and her husband could not be more welcoming. The location is very useful as it is located between Hwy 40 and Bellair Plaza on A1A. Great restaurants and shopping within walking distance. We will stay there again!!! Thanks, Carmen! KW

Room Tip: Be specific
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Kathy W
symphony453, Owner at Symphony Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2017

Thank you for the awesome review. We appreciate the kind words you choose to describe us and our little getaway location. We hope you will visit with us again.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

The hospitality, friendliness and knowledge of Carmen & the Symphony staff was a delightful surprise. The location on the beach and the room was perfect and so peaceful ...just what I needed for a relaxing getaway. I would definitely recommend Symphony as a great place to stay and will be returning in the future.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and we can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

My boyfriend and I stayed overnight on 9/3/16. The office closes at 7:30 pm and we were running a few minutes late so they waited for us. We checked in at 7:45 pm. The room was very clean and the building had ample parking. It was very quiet and the murphy bed mattress was hands-down the most comfortable mattress I have every slept on. If management reads this, please reply with the make of the mattress in room 306 so that I can try to order one. The room had everything we needed and was conveniently located. I would stay there again in a heart beat.

Room Tip: Bring towels for pool/beach
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kali H

We were so happy to read your comment. I was also happy to know that you enjoyed a comfortable mattress during your stay with us. I tried to leave you a phone msg so you can call me back, so I can tell you the brand of mattress....again, Thank you for taking the time to write your review about us and hopefully we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Carmen and her staff do a GREAT Job! we stay there for all bike rallies, Carmen always helps us if needed and checks on us if we are running late for check in. The Symphony is the only hotel we will stay in when we go to Ormond Beach.
Thank you Carmen!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank morgan072497
Frank Z, Owner at Symphony Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to compliment us and I'll be sure to let the staff know what you said about them as well. We are so happy to hear you enjoy your stay during bike events, hopefully we'll see you soon. Again Thank you for the sweet comments.