“It's #1 for a Reason”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

My friends and I stopped here for lunch. We had deep fried grouper, French fries and Caesar salad. Delicious!! The menu is very select until 4pm., then the full menu is available. The decor is nice and views of the water make the meal :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,108)

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Always good food, friendly service, worth the price. Nicer when weather is cooler and you can sit outside.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This place used to pretty good. I have recommended it to quite a few people and now I feel guilty. Last few times we have been here it wasn't quite as good as it had been but acceptable over the weekend it was awful. Almond snapper was burnt on the outside and was almost crumbly on the inside and my husbands lobster mac and cheese was yucky. Service was not very good either. We got to go boxes for what we hadn't eaten and the waitress had just dumped everything in the box. We got two slices of key lime pie to go and out waitress couldn't even be bothered to put whipped cream on them. Won't be back until start seeing much much better reviews. It's really a shame to see this happen. I called to talk to the manager - that is how bad it was and the response I got sounded pretty much like they didn't care even though I didn't want a credit.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Casey Key is a very interesting place with really good seafood. They have a typical Florida waterfront bar and restaurant with much better food than usual. There is also a large tiki bar on the property. Boaters can tie up alongside for drinks or dinner. We had the wahoo special. It is hard to find anyone that can cook wahoo properly. This was delicious. The service is excellent and the view is really nice.

Willie1020, Manager at Casey Key Fish House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank You so much ,I 'm glad you enjoy Wahoo,
Willie Tia

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

The Freshest seafood I’ve had so far while living in Florida...with a spatular waterfront view. Everyone of us (party of 4) had meals that we absolutely love... grouper, almond snapper, crab, and shrimp scampi. This is now one of our new favorite places to hang out at. Will be back again to try more menu items.