“Great Water Views”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We've eaten here a number of times over the 10 years we've lived in Sarasota, and have always enjoyed everything we've ordered.

Good selection of seafood dishes, small selection of beers.

It will get crowded here during the season, so try to avoid traditional meal times.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,213)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first time eating at Casey Key Fish House and it was very good. The food was well prepared and not outrageously priced. I had Clams with Angel Hair Pasta and it was quite good. Other items ordered by our group included, Black Cod, Wahoo and Lobster Mac and Cheese and everyone enjoyed there meals. The setting is good as it sits right on a marina but the seating (plastic patio chairs) is not the most comfortable after about a half hour. The service staff seemed a bit irritated on the day we were there and were not very friendly. Orders were taken timely and we did not have to wait long for food or drinks but no one seemed very friendly.

1  Thank cincytripper
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friends and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner right next to the water. The menu selection is very good and offers a good variety of sandwiches and entrees. The smoked mahi dip is wonderful and the best I've had since my trip to Hawaii a few years ago. I was sad that we didn't find this place until our last night in town, but will definitely make it first on our list the next trip we take to Venice.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The fish special was delicious. The atmosphere was beautiful and relaxing. We sat and watched the pelicans dive for their dinner. It was an all-around wonderful experience.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Best old Florida site and ambience. Good people. Very popular. Really bad food. Cold crab cakes, soggy limp French fries, nothing good to say about anything coming from the kitchen. Go to the Fish House for drinks at the Tiki Bar, enjoy everything going on, but eat somewhere else.

1  Thank John G

Been to Casey Key Fish House? Share your experiences!