“Hearty American un-fast food”
Review of Angel's Diner

Angel's Diner
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Palatka
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Claims to be Florida’s oldest diner and has an excellent diner menu plus curb service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Burger platters come with fries and large cut onion rings, and a drink. Two piece fish basket left me with one piece to take home. Menu includes Southern staples and some seafood. Wish I lived closer because there’s so many different options I would like to try. Food is made to order so expect to wait for it.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (316)

Reviewed 24 January 2021

There are plenty of stories about old railroad cars being turned into diners but this one happens to be true. Established in 1932, it's Florida's oldest diner. The food (a cheeseburger) wasn't really spectacular but it was good and so was the service.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank Denny G
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

We have absolutely no idea if the food is good or bad because we never got it. My husband and I waited for nearly an hour after our order was taken. Drinks were served promptly enough and then the wait began, we sat and waited and watched other people who came after us being served their orders. After saying something to one of the servers, she checked on our order and told us that our server left for the day and was not even sure that our order was even turned in.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank Carolynflorida
Reviewed 17 November 2020

Way over priced,food was cold and quality of the food sucked,and the service was just as bad as the food horrible,was very disappointed and definitely won't ever go back

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank F2908CHtracyp
Reviewed 2 October 2020 via mobile

My husband gets the Goliath burger and loves it. I don’t know how he can eat all of that. We meet my family there. We are from Jax and they are from Ocklawaha. We’ve brought our family visiting from Chile here as well. We sit outside. They are always busy. Sometimes the server forgets about us out there but the food is always good. The onion rings with ranch are to die for!

Date of visit: October 2020