“Hioki is now Naioki”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Same place, different owner. Smaller menu than Hioki had, but most of the staff is the same, and you can order rolls that are not on the menu now. Ginger salad dressing is delicious. Salad is quite small.. I wish there was more to it.
Service is good, and always with a smile. Have only had the Tonkotsu Ramen so far, but I really like it. Monday is now Ramen night, so it's $2 off- only $7.50. My hubby ordered a tempura shrimp roll and a soft shell crab roll that used to be on the old menu. They made it without any issue. They ran out of hot tea, which is kinda crazy. Small place, but the food is good. We will be back.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We are tired of all the Thai restaurants that serve sushi. My wife n I had the most wonderful , fresh , TRADITIONAL experience w chef So San recently. Amazing difference in the taste and food quality to any other restaurant locally that serves what they claim to be " real " sashimi, naguro and tekamaki. Must visit...we are not going anywhere else. 28 years in business ...only the best ingredients served ! Don't expect a glamour interior or valet service...just enjoy the best Brevard County has to offer.... nothing else in this community offers bite to bite perfection .

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Hioki's Japanese Restaurant is delightful and delicious. My mom and I have been going to Hioki's for her birthday and Mother's Day for several years. She refers to it as "Our Little Japanese Tea House". The restaurant is quaint and the staff friendly and accommodating. On our recent visit, I enjoyed the lunch special of homemade noodles with fresh fish in a soy broth which was quite good and served with a salad with sesame dressing. My mom had the bento box with steak and several pieces of sushi.
This place is always a treat and the only sushi establishment that will make any type of roll you like. By that I mean, they will make custom rolls of any type you can dream up.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

$28 for 4 pieces of sushi, 4 small,select grilled pieces of Mahi in lemon butter sauce covered with small mountain of sliced mushrooms, large portion of mixed stir fry veggies, traditional small bowl of Japanese miso soup (more seaweed in soup than traditional Japanese miso actually which I think is better and flavor is spot on) and a small salad bowl with their homemade ginger dressing. Time for a nap. I lived in Japan for 2 yrs and this is the best Japanese I have had outside of Japan.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Best Bento box in town! If you need take out or have lunch there - either is great! Love coming here!

Date of visit: March 2016