US$58
US$85
US$86
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$98
US$94
US$80
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Melbourne All Suites Inn(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$68
US$79
All reviewsfront desknew carpetstay at this hotel againroom was cleansmoking roomnice place to stayextended familyseveral monthsreturning next yearmaintenance mangreat customer servicewould recommend this hotel to anyonedecent hotelmaking us feelthin wallsvisiting relativesspring break
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The room was clean and well maintained. My king bed room was spacious and included a small sitting area with a cushioned chair. The bed and pillows were comfortable and hot water was readily available in the shower.
Breakfast includes a large variety of items including biscuits, sausage gravy (delicious - my favorite), scrambled eggs, sausage, make-your-own waffles, cereal, FRESH pastries, fruit, yogurt, juice, etc.
What makes this location stand out is the exceptional customer service provided by the staff. Although, the lobby was full of guests waiting to check in, James treated each guest with kindness and patience. He took his time to explain all of the details of their stay & answered any questions. In addition, he told both the couple in front of me & myself that the rate had dropped since we booked and changed our rate to the lower rate. I’ve never had that happen before & I travel quite a bit on business.
At breakfast, I was pleasantly surprised to meet Lou. He engaged in conversation with everyone in the breakfast area. It made me think of the small town where I grew up & everyone knew each other. Being a lone traveler, hotel breakfasts can be awkward. His friendliness & sunny disposition really helped to start my day out right. I thought he might have been the franchisee/owner. Boy was I surprised when I found out he was, in fact, the maintenance man. What business not only allows, but encourages their maintenance man to take time out of their schedule to interact with customers? In my opinion, a business whose top priority is customer satisfaction.
My check-out experience was just as noteworthy as breakfast. Anthony took care of my needs efficiently while chatting with me like an old friend.
I would definitely go out of my way to stay at this location again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Anna J
Inn Team Q, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear AnnaJ,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. I will be sure to pass you praise to Lou and Anthony personally. We love being able to give our guest a one of a kind experience. The next time your in our area please give us a call and we will make sure your well taken care of!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Very friendly staff, amble parking, can't beat being across the street from Walmart for all the items you forgot to pack.
Room layout is a little off with area to hang clothing next to the window on the opposite side of the bed that makes maneuvering in the room a little awkward. Also the co mode/shower room is very tiny. If you are sharing a room and not intimate with your party you may have issues,
Only problem was our message light was blinking, called and told that it takes 24 hours to clear the light from previous guest. Since I wasn't even going to be in the room for 24 hours this sounded fishy and it was annoying blinking all night long. Had to place the phone on floor and cover with towel (ya I'm sensitive to it).
Free breakfast was fine, would be back if in the area but please don't leave me any messages.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank BrightonLine
Inn Team Q, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear BrightonLine,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our housekeeping management. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I'm writing this review from room 203
The hotel is very well located at I95 side and we are using it as an stop in our travel to North so I can't give an opinion on the local activities.
The room is ample and clean, housekeeper Alicia done a great job, clean bathroom and the desk people are very nice. Fast checking and checkout. Internet is fast, free breakfast is offered but we don't used it so we can't give an opinion. Ample parking, comfortable beds and four pillows in each one.
The price is fine, a little more expensive in those spring break days but is acceptable due the hotel quality.
In conclusion a very pleasant experience.
I'm giving only four stars because I stayed here only one night but I'm sure that is an appropriate place for a longer stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank daisymiami

Daisymiami,

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let Alicia that she made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon for a longer stay and we would be able to provide a list of local favorites from the staff. Please let us know if there's anything we may be able to help with on your future stay.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting the Grant Seafood festival and we were so impressed with the quality and cleanliness of this hotel. The continental breakfast was plentiful and delicious. The best staff ever! John at tge front desk and Lou were so pleasant and helpful. Thumbs up!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank amjohn70
Inn Team Q, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear amjohn70,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor. We strive to ensure that each and every guest enjoys their experience.
We are happy to learn you liked our quality, cleanliness and breakfast.

John and Lou would love to hear about your compliment.

We would love to see you again!
Thanks.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We we're undergoing home renovations and needed a place to stay for 2 nights. We got a great deal at this hotel and we're greeted by friendly staff members whom were very accomadating to our situation and even offered us the largest room available. Fresh cookies we're in the lobby at all times and the included breakfast was a great start to our day. The only downfall was the pool was full of bugs and the kids couldn't swim because they were grossed out.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Christi H

Dear Christi,

I would like to personally let you know how very much we appreciate you sharing your opinion so other travelers can book their Palm Bay stay with confidence.

Thank you for mentioning about our friendly service, warm cookies and breakfast.

We are sorry to hear issue with pool, and we are addressing it with our pool management company.

We will love to see you again soon!

Thanks,