“Yummy meals and nice people”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #36 of 153 Restaurants in Palm Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 June 2017

We ate here twice and both times the food was tasty and well made. The manager helped us the first time and then on our return visit the server was indeed exceptional.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Good location but be careful about ordering. The server did not make any suggestions or tell us about any specials. We spent $26 for two people at breakfast.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

While traveling with our grandchildren, we stopped here for breakfast. It's right off of 95. Children enjoyed their chocolate chip pancakes while I enjoyed the egg white veggie omelet and fruit. Waitress was very friendly and restaurant was clean

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Denny started advertising that they have made their pancakes fluffier and thicker and I decided to take them up and try them since I love a fluffy pancake as much as my wife tries, hers at home come out flat.

I got the pancake combo platter. Call me impressed (see picture) - they were fluffier and very tasty. Paired with eggs, bacon, and hash browns, I was quite satisfied and will be back again when I have a hankering for pancakes.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

I am never impressed by Dennys. The food is never really good. Always way too much sodium. There are much better choices for an inexpensive meal.