“Old Fashion Homestyle”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #12 of 153 Restaurants in Palm Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Where can you get fresh comfort food? This place is inexpensive and the food is just like your gramma from the south would feed you. Fresh bread and cornbread is served alongside your meal. Love chicken Fried Steak with homemade gravy? Yes! Pot Roast or fresh greens? Yes! Baked fresh trout for under ten dollars? Yes! Every thing is great and they serve breakfast all day long! Get your fix!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

My mom loves the pancakes...crispy edges and always delicious. I love the French toast or the biscuits and gravy. I like the fresh fruit--strawberries, blueberries and pineapple...sweet and good. Staff is friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Love the down home feel about Cracker Barrel. Enjoyed a hot, delicious breakfast of pancakes ( love the crispy edges) eggs, hash brown casserole, bacon & biscuits. Server was cheerful, prompt & very attentive. Always enjoy shopping for unique items! That is what makes Cracker Barrel Restaurants family oriented! By far one of my favorite places to dine!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

From the moment the door you were greeted with a great smile and a warm hello. There wasn't a wait at all as you were escorted to your seat. The waitress came very quickly to give drinks and take our order. When the food arrived it looked great and the taste was wonderful. The food made you feel like you were at home. What a great choice for breakfast.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

The coffee is OK but not as strong as I prefer it to be. The OJ is always fresh and COLD. I usually order blueberry pancakes because they are the BEST. Every bite has blueberries, they are slightly crispy on the outside, and they are consistently the same every time no matter which Cracker Barrel I order them in. I love their sausage links and together with eggs sunny side up, I have my perfect breakfast at a price that never makes me hesitate as I pull into their parking lot. Breakfast at Cracker Barrel is obviously not a secret because the parking lot is always full or nearly so.